Submit

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:48 pm

__________________________R o o k i e B l u e
Where everyday is a first
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

Roleplay based off the ABC TV series Rookie Blue.
Set up by Memories in the Mist.
A literate roleplay.
Currently under-construction.
We currently need
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:04 pm

__________________________O u r S t o r y
Welcome to your first day
User Image

For the past year, five rookies have trained at the academy to do one job, to be a police officer. The five have been friends for the past years and are finally taking it to the real world. They have been accepted into one of New York City's police stations and are the new rookies. For the past year, the five have learned to drive a police car really fast, shot a target from far away, and all the rules about being a police officer. Everyone tells them it will be different in the real world, that nothing in the academy can prepare them for life in the real world, but the rookies are confident and believe they can do it. With the help fo their training officers, these rookies will face the real world. Can they do it, or will they make a rookie mistake?

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm

__________________________T h e R u l e s
The ways of a cop
User Image

xxxxxxxGenralxx
o1. Follow all of the guilds basic rules.

o2. Be respectful to every guild memeber. Poeple have their own likes and dislikes and you need to respect that.

o3. Make sure you are as active as you can be. I understand sometimes things come up in life (school, work, sickness, etc.) but if you are going to be gone for a while please contact me and just tell me.

o4. Romance is perfectly fine, and is encoraged, but don't make your characters fall in love at first sight! It's boring and has no depth to it. They can slowly start to feel things for each other but no love at first sight.

o5. Keep everything at a pg-13 level.

o6. Something I really hate is godmodding. There will be none of that in this guild. Absolutly none. Your character must get hurt at sometime if they are fighting and you can't hit another character every single time. Vis versa, you can't miss someone's attack every time.

o7. Cursing is allowed if your character is very mad but don't do it every other word, but keep it all at a pg-13 level.

xxxxxxxPostingxx
1. No one sentence posts. At leats five setences per post but more is happily welcomed!

o2. Please try and keep grammer and spelling mistakes to a minimum. I understand we all make mistakes but I get really annoyed when I can't understand a post because of grammer mistakes. If you are unsure to spell a word just put this (sp?) next to the word you are unsure of.

o3. No text talk at all. You may only use text talk if you are texting.

o4. Post in third person. First person can be very hard to read especially if you have more then one character. So please post in third person, like how most novels are written.

o5. Try and post once every other day. I want to keep this roleplay active and that will only happen by members posting. For holidays I will extend that to every two days.

xxxxxxxCharactersxx
o1. Do not change around the code I have set out for characters. If there is a fault in it please let me know so I can fix it.

o2. Try and make your character look like the role. If you are supposed ot be playing an evil villain don't make their picture look are happy and cheery.

o3. You CAN use celiberties and famous poeple for your profiles. No anime pictures what so ever! Also don't get random pictures of different poeple and say they are the same person.

o4. Try to make characters look different from one another. I have the right to ask you to change your picture or celiberty. Not everyone has brown hair or blue eyes. Make your character unique.

o5. Make your characters look realistic! No weird colored hair (Unless it was dyed by the character) or eyes that change colors. Don't make your character have weird powers or abilities.

o6. Written appearances, histories, and personalities must be at least five sentences long with good detail about your character.

o7. Characters must be at least twenty years old, but they can't be older then twenty five.

08. Title reserves with the role you want and title profiles Fresh Paint.

o9. At first, only one character per person. If the roleplay isn't filling up I will allow member to get another.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:30 pm

__________________________T h e R o o k i e s
Poeple can smell new cops like they can smell fresh paint
User Image

Miss Second-Generation
User ImagexxxNicole Storm
xxxTwenty-two
xxxStraight
xxxFemale
xxxcrimson
xxxMemories in the Mist

Miss Show-Off
User ImagexxxName; first and last
xxxAge
xxxSexuality
xxxGender
xxxPosting Color
xxxUsername

Miss Glamor Girl
xxxAge
xxxSexuality
xxxGender
xxxPosting Color
xxxUsername

Mister Kiss-Up
xxxAge
xxxSexuality
xxxGender
xxxPosting Color
xxxUsername

Mister Good Guy
xxxAge
xxxSexuality
xxxGender
xxxPosting Color
xxxUsername

Memories in the Mist

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:47 pm

__________________________T h e T r a i n i n g O f f i c e r s
My car, my rules.
User Image

Officer Lewin
User ImagexxxTyler Lewin
xxxThirty-four
xxxMale
xxxNone-Roleplayable Character

Officer O'Brien
User ImagexxxSam O'Brein
xxxTweny-nine
xxxMale
xxxNon-Roleplayable Character

Officer Wolfe
User ImagexxxKelly Wolfe
xxxTwenty-eight
xxxFemale
xxxNon-Roleplayable Character
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:56 pm

__________________________T h e A s s i g n m e n t s
Alright, here's the schedule for today
User Image

One the Street
The rookies chosen to go out on the streets are paired up with a training officer to help them out. They drive around either waiting for a call to come in or doing something the captain asked of them. They are the ones that make arrests.

Nicole Storm- Officer O'Brien
Miss Glamior Girl- Officer Wolfe
Mister Kiss-Up- Officer Lewin

In the Station
These two are the ones that sit in the station getting information on cases or searching poeple that were arrested. They aren't assigned a training officer but can asked the other officers in the station for help.

Miss Show-Off and Mister Good Guy

Undercover
Any rookies that are assigned to do undercover work. This is a rare job and rookies won't get this until they are ready.

Memories in the Mist

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff