School of the Supernatural(O/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 pm
This school is for any creature who has been turned down in the human world.NO HUMANS ALLOWED!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:49 pm
wahmbulance RULES!! wahmbulance
-Three charaecter max
-No Godmodding
-No killing without permission from the other person
-When the pants drop,Go to the PMs
-PM profiles under the name Rainbow
-You must have a color coded post or you can't post.
-I can change the rules whe i feel so keep a lookout

Profile Skeleton:

[IMGleft]PICTURE HERE[/IMGleft]
[center]
[color=seagreen][i]I am:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor[u](name,first and last)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]But you can call me:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](nickname)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]How many birthday candles:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](age)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]Because I was born:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](birthday,Month day and year)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]I am a(n):[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](race,anything but human)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]I am:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor[u](height)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]And weigh:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](weight)[/u][/color] [color=seagreen][i],But who's counting!?[/i][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]What I do here:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](teacher or student)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]It's just who I am:[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](personality)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]My memories[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](bio,3 sent.minimum)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]I like[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](Guys,Girls,Both)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]Top or bottom[/i][/color] [color=postingcolor][u](seme,Uke,Seke)[/u][/color]

[color=seagreen][i]XOXO,[/i][/color] [color=Postingcolor][u](username[/u][/center][/color]

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:40 pm
Students

User Image

I am: Lynn Beddingfield

But you can call me: Lee

How many birthday candles: 18

Because I was born: October 31st,1992

I am a(n): Bunny Girl

I am: Five foot Eight inches

And weigh: 128 lbs ,But who's counting!?

What I do here Student

It's just who I am: Lynn is a shy,quiet bookworm.But don't let her brilliance fool you.She loves all kinds of fun.

My memories Lynn is an orphan girl.She never had many friends so she focused on schoolwork more than friendship.Once she moved to this school,she knew her life would change forever.

I like Both

Top or bottom Seke

XOXO, Xmaiden-monochromeX

User Image

I am: Cornelia,woldbond

But you can call me: Neli

How many birthday candles: 17

Because I was born: may 1 1993

I am a: Ink wolf

I am: 5'6"

And weigh: 120 ,But who's counting!?

What I do here: student

It's just who I am: Neli avoids talking to people she doesn't know so she doesn't make many friends.she loves to paint and do a lot of other things as well.

My memories Cornelia's mother was a famous painter and she was also and ink wolf like her which means the can bring the paintings to life but one day she vanished and left Cornelia by her self, so now she's going to school and working on her paintings. Cornelia also has an wolf the she painted and brought to life and it fallows her about any where so she has a lot of troubles making friends.

I like Both but likes Guys more

Top or bottom Seke

XOXO, Kitten in the water

User Image

I am: Drakos Archontas

But you can call me: drake

How many birthday candles: 15

Because I was born: July 7th

I am a(n): draconian (humanoid dragons)

I am: 65 in.

And weigh: 103 lbs ,But who's counting!?

What I do here: student

It's just who I am: respectful to all species, honorable fighter

My memories Born into a family of draconian nobles, Drake lived the life of luxury until he was exiled for refusing to finish his dueling partner. He was forced to live among humans which didn't really bother him much due to his love of all species and interest in human culture. Drake studies the many fighting styles of the human world to heighten his abilities and use them to his advantage in fights.

I like girls

Top or bottom depends

XOXO, dolofonos daimonas

Teachers  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out