Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm
Zeph looked around, suddenly hungry as well. But he didn't know what to eat now that he was human. He wandered outside and realized that the world of darkness for a human. He walked inside the cave and asked Kyoya, "Is there any way to get powers, so i can protect myself here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm
After having their fill of a few wild animals in the area, Alina's parents and her brother stayed in their bat form, found a tree and settled down to go to sleep. Alina and her mate went back to their normal form and decided to go for a walk. They walked down the street hand-in-hand and came to a stop in front one of the old houses. This one didn't look as old and abandoned as all the other buildings, because Alina had been fixing it up for a while; it even had a few pieces of furniture in it. They walked inside and into the bedroom. She turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I really missed u, Bakura (Behold he has a name...lol)." she said staring into his eyes. "I know." he whispered, gently caressing her cheek as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. She closed her eyes and held his hand to her face, cherishing the touch of his skin. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She deepened the kiss as she began to unbutton his shirt. He gently lowered her onto the bed and slipped his hands up her shirt, slipping it over her head.
(The rest i'll leave to your imagination 3nodding wink )  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 pm
"I'm sorry, but there isn't. Unless you absorb one from a being of power." Kyoya answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm
Alina's mom, dad, and brother had woken up, and were walking around the town. "I can only imagine the things those two are up, since we left them alone." Alexander (her brother) said grinning. "Oh stop it, they deserve to spend some alone time together." Isabella (her mom) said.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ajii woke up, confused. She couldn't remember anything, which was overly annoying. She looked down at herself, and noticed that she had completely changed looks. Or had she already looked like this? She enveloped herself in her wings, no longer corrupted. She looked up, and saw dark spirits coming toward her. Evidently, they were intent on feeding off of her non-corruption-ness. She screamed, and tightly wrapped herself in her own pure white wings. She glowed a soft cream white, and a force feild sphere shaped around her, electrifying any dark spirits that came within reach.

She looked up from her wings and watched, mystified as the spirits were slowly fried. She cringed, wanting instantly to help them. Ajii was about 15 now, seemingly de-aged from the sudden non-corruption.

Finally, the storm spirits all either were dead or fled, so she slowly stood up. Her legs wobbled a little, because of her sudden disorientation or the rocky ground on her daintily bare feet, she wouldnt know.

She started to walk, but ended up mostly hovering. She kept the force feild on until she came upon what seemed to be a small haven on Innocents. They were all about 14-16, so she fit right in. She slowly hovered herself down to the ground and started walking. The rocky, dry floor slowly generated to lush green grass. The first person she met was a tall blonde boy, about 16. He had huge wings and big green eyes. He looked at her confused for a moment. Next thing she knew, she was surrounded by a bunch of people, all curious shades of blonde. Ajii, being shy, cringed away from them. But suddenly, she was enveloped with a hug from someone who looked exactly the same as Ajii. "Ajii! You are back!" She exclaimed. Evidently she was a twin of Ajii's. "H-hello." Said Ajii shyly. Ajii was taken by the hand of her twin and led to a very well hidden hole in the mountain. They went into the dark cave, and came out in almost another dimension. Apparently they were in the World of Light.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:24 pm
"Hope you like it here, Ajii. I moved you here and these people friends are your friends right? Well, then. Make yourself at home. Wait..." Kyoya said. He took out his saber, and stuck the handle onto her face. "Memory home." Ajii's best place from her mind appeared. "There you go. I have only a few minutes before I awaken..." He left, giving her a card. "This card can replay some of your best memories. Use it wisely." He left.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Thank you" AJ whispered, crystal clear tears in her eyes.

Once again, she was home. She glanced back once to see Kyoya receding into the darkness.

Ajii turned back, to laugh at a joke her sister had made. She hid the card in the folds of her dress and nodded, laughing along.

She would never forget Kyoya or Alina. She wished that both of them would have wonderful endings.

Friends come
Friends go
Nice are some
Some are no
Here they are
Smiling bright
These friends
Feel just right

Though they weren't exactly friends, she didn't even know
his last name, she still felt a kinship to both of them
She waved goodbye
even though he was already almost completely faded away...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 pm
"One last thing to do before I sacrfice myself for AJ's and Alina's good endings. " Kyoya set down something in his home cave. "Goodbye... Life soul luck release." He fell on the ground, and disapppeared into nothingness. The cave was now empty.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 am
((I think this thread has ended... what do we do now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:45 pm
((Good question...i really don't know))  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 am
(I dunno. Maybe join a new one and make it active. But in a different guild, though. This thread started to die out already from the point where Grandmaster Zephryos made a new person.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm
You could join my guild you know. It's called Omega Mythos. it's open for anyone.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items