Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Sido's Dorm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sido ritsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm
Sido Ritsu
sophmore
Loves to hang with friends and draw  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm
Sido enters his room and lays on the bed thinking to himself "I wonder what will happen here?"  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:41 pm
Lily was walking to her house on a nice,sunny morning. Birds were chirping, and squirrels were chattering. She couldn't wait until she got home. It was almost her birthday, but she didn't tell any of her friends, this is because she didn't have any. Lily was a freshman in highschool. She was shy, and her favorite colors were black and white.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:31 pm
Sido walks about the area. "Come to think of it, I've only spent time in my room since I been here." he thought to himself. As he thought, he didn't Notice Lily walking front of him. Before he could look up, he bumbs into her, knocking her down. "Oh geez." he said. "Are you alright miss?" he said in a calm, smooth voice  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:28 pm
Lily fell to the ground with a hard thud. She didn't notice someone was walking behind her. She looked up at the young man. "Oww..." Lily rubbed her head. "Uhh, I guess I'm fine." She got up and started to walk away but stopped and turned around to face him. "What's your name? Because I'm calling the police!" Yuna laughed. "Uhh, I'm not really a comedian. What's your name?" Lily kicked some dirt around with her black,new,shiny boots.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:39 pm
Sido chuckled. "I'm S." He said. He didn't feel the need to tell her his full name. "How about you?"  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:48 pm
"Hello S. My names L. Nice to meet you!" Lily just laughed. "Now, tell me your real name? If you tell me, I'll tell you. And if you don't tell me... Then I'll be leaving and you'll never see me again." Lily turned around and started walking. She didn't know why she said all that, then just walked away, but, whatever she said, it was a waste of words. She didn't bother to look back. If he really wanted to talk to her, he would have to catch up with her. "It's already been a bad birthday, I don't need him making it worse!" Lily kept on walking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Sido watches her. "A girl who can give a warning and or threat and walk away?" Sido runs after her. "You've caught my interest Hun," he said to her.  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:26 pm
Lily just looked at him and kept on walking. "I doubt I did. No one likes me. No one is even my friend. I sit alone at the lunch table, a- never mind. It's almost everywhere I go! I doubt you'll like me. It's been such a bad birthday. When I get home, I'll tell my mom about my day, and she'll say, 'Hun, you just need to ask them what's wrong with you. Ask them to sit with you. You know hunny, that kind of stuff.' I just stare at her and walk away.... It's depressing. Don't waste your time on me, really." Lily wanted to cry, but held back her tears. She couldn't cry in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:45 am
Sido continued following her. "That's very depressing to hear," he said. "But I'm really interested in you; you seem like a really cool person," he gave her a smile.  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm
"Yes, It's very depressing." Lily stopped and turned to face him. "Are you serious? You're interested in me? That' impossible." Lily looked both ways down the street and crossed. "You know, I'm very surprised but also very sad. I'm sad because you are wasting your time on me! Seriously! Just go home and play video games, make your life better!" Lily kept on walking to her house. Her house was a few blocks away, but why would he want to follow her home?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm
He continued to follow her. "I don't think you're a waste of time," he said to her. "I honestly think that you'd be a cool person to know."  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm
"Well, ask everyone else in town. They'd say I'm a jerk, I beat up kids, when I don't even touch them." Lily just sighed. "If you really want to meet my folks, and see my cats a dogs, then fine." Lily kept walking. "He's wasting his time...." Lily muttered to herself. She looked back at him. "So, what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:47 pm
"I'm Sido Ritsu," He said. "The Flame King."  

sido ritsu

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm
Lily laughed. "The Flame King? Doubt it. Anyway, my name is Lily Johnson. I love water, my parents, in the hospital when I was born, saw that I loved water when I started to reach for the glass of water. So, they named me Lily. Believe it or not, I go by the pond every morning, and when I think about the water, it rises into the air! It's weird, but I think I have special powers or something." Lily stopped by her house and sat on the grass.  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games