If I need to say my last goodbyes I may have to do it now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm
I know I have not been active for about three or more days. Some of the reasons are. One I have gotten serious about college and I will not take it lightly anymore. Two I am having many family problems constant arguing which is pointless. Three I am working my butt off trying to find some me time in my busy life. I might have to leave gaia completely because I don't want to let any of you down by not doing my job as a VC in this fantastic guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm
Well if your leaving, goodluck with college and stuff!! (:  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 pm
aw now who'll teach all the academy students? pain? no he's very very busy! I'll miss you sensei. -huggles kai for his last good bye-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm
See yeah buddy, we'll miss you dearly  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 pm
Good luck man,we will miss having you around.Hope you come back one day but who am I to stop a man from his education.
I mean im not chuck norris xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 pm
Well, I understand that your going through some things in real life and its hard for you to be on Gaia as much. I know, I've been through some of your problems as well and I used to have a job like you (Until I got fired that is sweatdrop ) and I can understand that college will be hard too because its all the studying and blah blah blah but anyway, I understand your situation and understand what your going through so..

So I'm wishing you a good luck in life and pray that everything will go well for you in life. I will miss you being on Gaia my friend. 3nodding  

Inferno_Leo

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm
We will miss you Kai crying man....
Evil Leo Boy
Well, I understand that your going through some things in real life and its hard for you to be on Gaia as much. I know, I've been through some of your problems as well and I used to have a job like you (Until I got fired that is sweatdrop ) and I can understand that college will be hard too because its all the studying and blah blah blah but anyway, I understand your situation and understand what your going through so..

So I'm wishing you a good luck in life and pray that everything will go well for you in life. I will miss you being on Gaia my friend. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
We will miss you Kai crying man....
Evil Leo Boy

Everybody needs a cookie! I WANT MY WOLF BROTHER TO STAY!!!! crying  

Archangel Forever

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:19 pm
How about this I will get on gaia but I will not be as active as I usually am that way no one is a sad bunny. I am logging off again have to take care of some things see ya my friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm
Bai Kanji!  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm
I like your idea better Kai! That way i get to send you random PMs xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm
the only emotional moment i remember between Kai and Daeh was when you invited him to the dark side lol see yah later  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Add Jimmy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm
well you have fun in college(Drinking and partying and studying and waking up in different places)
Happy Your Gonna Still Be In guild And Gaia  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff