Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:39 pm
Kharne Sunar
Whelp, I'm at a loss for how to slide a character into the setting. Half thinking the seven and a half foot tall weretiger Marcus, or the cursed pyrokinetic Jack Roshea....

Flip a coin? =3  
Kharne Sunar generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 31!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:45 pm
Niede
Kharne Sunar
Whelp, I'm at a loss for how to slide a character into the setting. Half thinking the seven and a half foot tall weretiger Marcus, or the cursed pyrokinetic Jack Roshea....

Flip a coin? =3
Unfortunately that'd only tell me who would be included, not where or how they would be included.  

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:56 pm
Kharne Sunar
Niede
Kharne Sunar

Flip a coin? =3
Unfortunately that'd only tell me who would be included, not where or how they would be included.

I'm rooting for the tirgranthrope, it would be nice to see someone use a therianthrope that's not lycan. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:10 pm
Niede
Kharne Sunar
Niede
Kharne Sunar

Flip a coin? =3

I'm rooting for the tirgranthrope, it would be nice to see someone use a therianthrope that's not lycan. =3
Marcus is roughly based on the Werewolf: the Forsaken style shifter. Though bringing in Jack would also bring in books of a particular niche market.  

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:19 pm
Kharne Sunar
Niede
Kharne Sunar
Niede
Kharne Sunar

Flip a coin? =3

Marcus is roughly based on the Werewolf: the Forsaken style shifter. Though bringing in Jack would also bring in books of a particular niche market.

Um .... that's what I said. Lycanthrope translates to Wolf Person. Therianthrope translates to either "Wild Animal" or "Beast" Person and Tigranthrope is the possible way that Tiger Person might be, although I must admit to being unsure on that point.
Lycanthropes/werewolves are the best-known versions of Therianthrope.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:28 pm
Niede
Kharne Sunar
Niede
Kharne Sunar
Niede
Kharne Sunar

Flip a coin? =3

Um .... that's what I said. Lycanthrope translates to Wolf Person. Therianthrope translates to either "Wild Animal" or "Beast" Person and Tigranthrope is the possible way that Tiger Person might be, although I must admit to being unsure on that point.
Lycanthropes/werewolves are the best-known versions of Therianthrope.
I understand that, all I was doing is providing the base style for how he shifts. The shifters of that World of Darkness supplement are quite nuanced as they have two more phases to their transformations than some other ones. Granted, with that included it would give a source for the chupacabra story as the travel form for those werewolves kind of resembles that.

EDIT: Figured I'd give an idea as to what Jack looks like.

User Image  

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash