Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 pm

My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will not start the RP until I have 4 profiles.
Deal with it.

This is an RP based on what the world would be like in the year 2717.

There is minimal technology and money doesn't exist. You buy things by bartering items, mostly gold and gems are used as money and are circulated around the villages as such. If you've ever seen the movie The Book of Eli, thats pretty much what this world is like (without the nasty fighting s**t and cutting peoples body parts off).
In these villages, there is an abundance of what they need to survive.
We're living in a peaceful community where new creatures are slowly coming out of hiding. They're said to have developed from humans during the nuclear explosion back in the year 2315 that created this new world. It took 400 years for the humans to rebuild their tribes and lives. There weren't many left after the explosion but now the area is flourishing with villages everywhere. 400 years later the creatures are slowly coming to live in the villages and surprisingly, are accepted by the humans they live among. Many humans are in awe of these creatures, not being able to compute mentally how such a horrible disaster could create such beautiful beings.
These creatures are serpentine humans.
They come in all sorts of colour combinations. Some have tails, some have snouts like lizards. Some don't have legs, instead a long tail for getting around -a snake from the waist down, half human from the waist up. Some are completely bald while some have a full head of beautiful, flowing hair.
Instead of any sort of pregnancy, they lay large, pearl-white eggs and carry them wrapped in blankets close to their hearts.

The humans are becoming healthier as time goes on and their bodies are being purified of the toxins that created this new world. They are nicer, there aren't as many fights and there are those willing to give up everything to help those who are truly in need.
But of course, there is always a bad egg among the good ones.
Some humans resent these creatures and those who love them.
Some humans hate those who help them. Some humans hate those who would give up everything they own to help someone.
These humans have retreated into hiding places, villages underground a couple miles away from the good villages. They sometimes come in attack. They raid the villages, rape the women and kill the children.
The good humans rely on these serpentine because of their fighting abilities and their nature to defend what is good and what is right.

The serpentine humans are peaceful creatures until their homes and loved ones are threatened.
Then...they turn into horrible fighting machines.
Many of them don't return alive. And when they do, the humans must tend to them to ensure they survive.

RULES!!!
Read 'em and weep!

1. No text talk or L33T speak. I do not tolerate it. If you're serious about rping, you'll be smart enough to spell properly.
2. Please speak in proper english, if I can't understand you, there's a good chance I don't want to rp with you.
3. Post your profile properly. None of the "he doesn't know his age" crap. Bullshit. You know his age, write it the ******** down.
4. Romance is encouraged. Cybersex or anything related is not. If your posts are so gushy they make me wanna puke, take it to the PMs.
5. Last and final rule, please be kind and respect your fellow rp-ers. If you must argue, take it elsewhere. This means no God-modding, no automatic killing. Nothing of the sort. If I say I don't like what someone in the rp did, it's probably for a reason and you need to smarten up. And put "kangaroos" at the bottom of your profile so that I know you have read and understand the rules.

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...

*Reserved*

User ImageUser Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Put your answers in the space provided between the questions and leave the bolds where they are, please. Makes it easier to read :3
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Race (just what your character is):[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Job, role in the village, etc:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Parents names:[/b]

[b](For the serpentine and travelers) Reason for coming to the human village:[/b]

User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Username:
Angel Nicholson

Character name:
Keina Ryuujin

Race (just what your character is):
Serpentine

Personality:
Smiles a lot. Even though he's quiet, he's generally talkative when he's around his friends. Fairly shy. Sensitive. Sometimes a little silly. He can be blunt about things when he feels its appropriate.

Appearance:
User Image
I've made a Tektek because with Keina it's just easier than trying to find a pic.
You guys don't have to use Tekteks.

Job, role in the village, etc:
Runs a weaponry and armour shop with his mother.

Bio:
Came out of hiding with his mother when he was 15. His mother saw just how little the other serpentine and humans had for defences in the village, so she set their artillery skills to good use and opened up a weapons shop. He doesn't know much about his father, or even what happened to him. His mother said they got separated from him and never saw him again, he believes his father to be dead. He isn't one for fighting, but he never lets someone go into a fight undefended. Contrary to his mother's wishes, he wants to be a healer unlike his father who was a fighter. Though when he's provoked by those of the underground villages, he won't hesitate to shoot his gun off.
He doesn't even really notice he's technically mutated.

Parents names:
Kaida Ryuujin and Kalayla Ryou

Reason for coming to the human village:
They were in a small village that got invaded by the underground humans while they were sleeping. His father and the other fighters managed to fend them off while the women and children got away.

User ImageUser Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

in-good-spirits

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Username: X-Music_In_Time-X

Character name: Veil Fayge

Race (just what your character is): Human

Personality: Sweet, silent, a bit shy at first, but otherwise outgoing, creative, and friendly. However, she is scared of nearly everything, except the bigger stuff. As in, she can beat up a criminal but will freak out if there's a spider in her hair.

Appearance: User Image

Job, role in the village, etc: She doesn't have a job yet.

Bio:

Born on Feburary 18th, her parents died in a tragic fire when she was a baby, and her grandparent took her in. She is homeschooled, and enjoys writing, singing, and drawing.

Parents names: Yrna and Roxas Lee.

(For the serpentine and travelers) Reason for coming to the human village:

Kangaroos
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm

[[...Anyone else...?]]

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Username: Sioga

Character name: Charisse Materia

Race (just what your character is): Human

Personality: Not very talkative, but has a love for life. She lives life to the fullest, and will never back down from a challenge.

Job, role in the village, etc: None yet, but will most likely take over her father's business.

Bio: Charisse's parents were one of the more successful people in the town. Her father owned a cloth making business, which was important in the village. She grew up free and living alone, outside of normal village life, which would explain her actions.

Parents names: Jarin and Helese Materia

Kangaroos!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Username: Alliandrina

Character name: Tia Sakurai

Race (just what your character is): human

Personality: energetic and outgoing this girl is never at a loss for words. she is a prankster and she has a good amount of friends. shes a hard worker but sadly shes a little clumsy

Job, role in the village, etc: She helps her mom around her store

Bio: Tia doesnt remember exact times or days but she remembers details. thats just how her mind works. She has a good familiy but after hearing what had happened all those years ago she learned not to take her good life for granted. She does the best works she can but sometimes her clusy style can get in the way

Parents names: Reina Sakurai and Aaron Williams

Kangaroos

Ace Trainer Rue

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Do you already have enough people for this role play? Or are you still allowing profiles? Because it looks like you have 4... I was just wondering.
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games