Reply Recycle Bin
A dangerous Fatal Four Way? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm
One Leo took the damage from one of the Daeh clones explosion but the Leo that was closest to Daeh, jumps on the water wall and using his chakra, rides on the water wall quickly avoiding the explosion and the other Leo had did a roundhouse at the Daeh that was near him but didn't know it was a water clone and was took the damage of the explosion.

As the Leo rides upward on the Water Wall, he jumps high up into the air was under Daeh, forming hand signs. "Fire Style: Blaze Ball!" Leo breaths outward at Daeh, unleashing a intents Blazing Fire Ball at Daeh in hopes to directly hit Daeh like a falling flaming meteor and cause a destructive flaming impact explosion that pushed Leo away from the force  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 pm
It should be impossible to go up from the top. Daeh quickly shook of this thought as his quick thinking allowed him to form the hand sign necessary for. 'Water Style Water Bullet Shower'. Daeh started firing Water bullets countering Leo's fire. It was yet again similar to his earlier move but originality didn't matter.
He then followed it up with.' Water Style Water World Technique.'Now the whole battle ground was turned into Daeh's territory.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 pm
As Leo landed on top of the water using his chakra to keep his balance as he was standing on the water, He smirked and formed a stream of hand signs at a very fast motion with his hand movements a distant blur. "Turning the whole battle field into water is still not going to help you because I can control water too. I can use Fire, Water and Earth Styles which allows me to use Lava and Boil Style. And now that you know my Kekkei Genkai, I'm going to finish you off!" As he was finish with what he was saying and finish with the hand signs, he clapped his hands together and yelled. "Water Style: Water Shockwave!!" The water in front of Leo creates violent waves around the water in the area then explodes, forming a massively large tsunami wave comes crashing downward at Daeh and forcefully smashing Daeh down into the water!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm
Daeh Inclined his head slightly. "Really, wow well I guess I got to use my real moves huh?" Daeh could use wind and earth as well as water but he rarely use earth. He uses wind to create ice type moves.'Wind Style Sound Wave' This move would have been impossible without Cetla's sonic boom voice. With that, the Tsunami was cut in half.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 pm
As the Tsunami was sliced in half, Leo comes from the sliced hole in the air and was souring down towards Daeh. He had already finish forming the hand signs for his Jutsu and had just a tiger hand sign left. "Fire Style: Raining Flame Flower!" Leo released a barrage of medium size Fire Bullets at Daeh. Hidden inside the Fire Bullets, shurikens was inside the Fire Bullets so when Daeh would get hit with the Fire Bullets, it would cause burns to his skin plus the shurikens would stab him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 pm
"Holly crap your good." Daeh immediately jump underwater to avoid the shower.' Water Style Water Prison' Leo began to be engulf by a water prison.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 pm
Leo had hold his breath before he was engulf in the water prison. He looked right dead as Daeh as he was concentrating Lava chakra all throughout his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm
"Not letting you go yet Leo" Daeh returned back in the surface, his ice suddenly turned Ice Cold. 'Ice Style: Deep Freezing''. This jutsu should freeze the opponents body making it unable to move, flow chakra or even think. All Daeh's ice techniques are created to suck chakra.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 am
Leo's body was glowing red from him charging Lava Chakra all over his body and from the pure heat of his body temperature mixed with the heat of the Lava Chakra, it had quickly vaporated most of the water inside the water prisoner. As he watched the ice begin freezing the water around the water prisoner, Leo had unleash the Lava Chakra from almost all of his chakra points from his body. "Lava Style: Mass Euption!" Lava violently exploded from Leo's body and even thought the ice chakra sucked the chakra out the Lava, the rest was just pure Lava and he used his natural body heat to make the Lava hot. The Lava would melt the ice in seconds from the intents heat of the Lava and a massively large euption of pure Lava would over power the Water Prison into nothing and if Daeh was close enough, he would had been sent miles away from the pure force of the euption. This lava eution was a attempt to set himself tree from water prison and from the ice attack, hoping that his chakra wouldn't be sucked even thought Leo used almost all of his chakra for this Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Daeh could feel the heat. He really enjoyed the feeling of fighting opponents of equal or greater level as him. The force of the explosion threw him back a bit before regaining his ground. "Holy Crap" Daeh covered his face as the heat could burn through metal. 'Ice Style, Ice Body' Daeh attempted to cover himself with an ice body but didn't have enough time for the heat waves kept coming. 'Water Style Water Wall' Daeh covered himself in another waterwall, atleast that gave him some relief for the time being.  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm
As the Jutsu ended and the explosion faded, within the smoke was Leo, on his knees on top of the steaming water panting. The Jutsu took a lot out of him since it was a A-rank Jutsu and took up most of his chakra. The lava floated down to the water and turned into coal as he faded down into the water. He looked up and see that Daeh protected himself with the Water Wall Jutsu again but where was Pain? That what he was mostly worried about where the heck Pain gone to but he focused more on Daeh.

He slowly got up, sill standing on the water and pulled out a scroll. He pointed the scroll at Daeh. "You see this Daeh? This scroll of mine will unleash a weapon that will take you down."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm
"Right, Give me your best" Whatever the content of that scroll was, Daeh should be prepared for it  

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:37 pm
Leo smirked and dashed towards Daeh with his great speed. After a few seconds, Leo was already a few inches towards Daeh and once he was, he tosses his scroll up in the air and does a roundhouse kick at Daeh, aiming to kick him across his face with brutal force and even if he would block the kick, it would cause a great deal pain to his hands and knock him away from the force of the blow  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff