Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Circus of Your Darkest Dreams(Alex_xr + Rainbow Spade) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 am
Emyr's heart nearly broke in two right there, seeing her like this. He wished now he would of let her live on her cloud for longer. But what was done is done. He timidly got closer and tried to comfort her not quite touching her afraid to offend.

" Its ok,"
He feebly said. He knew what was on the way. He felt his eyes begin to tear. He always did that he thought, if someone else cried so did he.

" I know there is no fixing it and really there is not much to even say to cheer you up. " Emyrs eyes still tearing up with her. " if you behave better then me you get perks, like not having to do stable duty. "

He was at a loss for words. He knew the situation, there really was no plus side. He just stayed close trying to comfort her as best he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 am
Adalia stopped, for the most part, her stream of tears, and timidly looked up toward Emyr, bottom lip quivering and chest heaving. She felt bad also, for seemingly having caused old feelings of sadness to arise in him. She put on the bravest face she could muster, managing the tiniest smile. "Please, don't you cry also, w-we can find something to do instead, my papa always said when you're sad, you should keep yourself busy to focus on something else." She offered quietly. She squeezed his hand, pulling it up with her as she stood, though his arm was so long, that it really did nothing to pull him up.

"We could go find a spot for my tent, or do some chores, or um... go meet some new people...." There were not many ideas that could come to her mind in such a restricting area.  

Rainbow Spade

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 am
Emyr looked at her trying to smile as well. He wiped his tears with his arm, and helped her up.
" I can never let anyone cry alone, i always start crying as well is all, but your right we should do something to occupy us. "

He thought, but he wondered what would be something they could do. He lead her to the main tent and got her stuff, which consisted of a tent, a sleeping bag, and some various other things one would need for living. He helped carry most of it, was the least he could do.
"So, where do you want to set up? I can help, you put it up and take it down till you get the hang of it" He sighed " these tents can really be a pain at times. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 pm
Adalia listened to him, though she was preoccupied with looking for a spot for her tent, she knew the best spot would probably not be under a tree, seeing if it rained and thundered, the tree could get struck by lightning and fall on her. She noticed a plethora of other tents sitting in a field, and decided that might be the best spot, just with the other people so that she could get acquainted with everyone, and maybe make a few friends, might as well since she was going to be stuck here for all eternity.

"I think over there would be good, where's your tent?" She asked as she pointed, it would be nice to start out with a neighbor that she knew, before she completely isolated herself in a crowd of strangers. At least it was nice out today, not too hot nor too cold. Hopefully it would stay that way for the rest of the time they spent here before they moved to some other town.  

Rainbow Spade

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:54 pm
Emyr, looked and spotted his tent, it was not quite on the edge but close enough, and there happened to be an empty spot right near it. He pointed to it and prepared to follow her unless she had another spot she fancied. He hoped she set up by him, As he was hoping they could be friends but if not oh well.
" Its right over there, and i think i see a spot near by, unless you have your sights on a better spot? "

Emyr looked over her again, she was pretty that was for sure, He thought to him self in a passing thought before walking towards the tents, He carried her tent and such, as it was not much compared to what he was used to carrying. Now he just hoped she picked one near him, that way perhaps they could at least become friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:51 pm
"I was thinking we could be 'neighbors'," she chirped. "Well, since you're the only one I really seem to know, it would be nice to have a familiar face around." So, yes, she would enjoy taking the space right near him. "Are the performers and staff nice people?" She asked quietly, hoping that would be affirmed before she just threw herself out there, striving to create some companions.

Adalia looked up at him, feeling kind of bad. "You're carrying everything, that must be very heavy for you, here, let me carry the sleeping bag at least." She offered, not wanting to appear as if she was only using him to do the heavy lifting. She didn't really like accepting large amounts of help from other people, it made her feel useless.  

Rainbow Spade

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:40 am
Emyr smiled as she said they could be neigbors, As while some of the folk around were nice most were mean or zombies doing their job and then eating and sleeping barely existing in this trap of a circus. He thought but most of those weren't near him. His tent was set up by those he considered his acquaintances, more then his friends.

"Well there are three main types of people you will find her, those bitter and mean about their life here, those who just simply exist only preforming, eating and sleeping, and people like us, who simply make the best of the life we got. And i can handle the load don't worry compared to the feed for the animals and such this is nothing." he laughed and sped up so she couldn't try to grab anything.

He reached the spot and set everything down, before grabbing the tent. "Well shall i let you try first? or shall i set it up? "

As the tent was second nature to him now, he could have it up in no time flat but it would be entertaining to see her try, just as it most likely was watching him the first time. of course she could have experiance with tents and such he thought, either way he was ready to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm
Adalia sat down in the grass, looking over at what was supposed to create a tent. "I'll try first, I mean, how hard could it possibly be?" She replied, taking the rods from the roll of canvas first. She had no idea how she could do this with even an ounce of luck, she had no idea where any of it went. She put down the rods, and went over tot he tent, unrolling it, she had just made a mess, and really wasn't doing anything productive. Maybe it would be easier once she actually began making it, she thought to herself.

She sighed, and began what she thought was building a tent. She bent the rods to near breaking point, they were so bent that one snapped back and hit her in the face. The hit was so powerful in fact that she fell backward, arms and legs flailing. She let out a shriek of pain, "T-That tent is evil!" She declared as she had herself up, hands over the landing spot on her face, it had left a red line where it had whipped her. Her eyes teared up, but she refused to cry again. "Um... would y-you please help me with the tent?" She asked softly, feeling defeated.

(Urg, sorry, I forgot about the thread. ><)  

Rainbow Spade

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Emyr laughed quietly as Adalia, began attempting to put it together. It was now a mess, things everywhere, He sighed as he watched not wanting to give unwanted help. IT was then she flew backwards that he jumped up and near her, " Are you ok? " he said worried, but he saw it was just a mark he relaxed a bit and laughed when she said the tent was evil.

" I hope you don't mind sleeping in evil tents. " He said as he began putting the rods together despite their bends, He bent some back and so on, before finally, attaching ropes to hold it up before he motioned to the canvas. " You just put it over the frame and tie it to it like this" He demonstrated as he tossed it over the tent in a swoop and got inside tying part of it to the frame. He laughed a bit "you tried too hard, but it was a good first attempt. "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:48 pm
Adalia rubbed her face, watching him through her fingers. "Why do you make it look so easy?" She thought aloud, the red mark still hadn't gone away. Well, it looked simple now, now that she knew how you were supposed to build them up, though she would probably make a huge mistake the next time she did it and maim herself in the face again.

She moved and picked up her sleeping bag and decided to roll that into her tent, not minding that he was still inside the tent, it looked roomy enough for the both of them. Not like this was going to become a normal thing, but a tent should be big enough to hold a person or two, she thought, considering how completely huge her old room used to be. She decided she wouldn't be bitter about any of it though, she just had to be positive. "Thank you for helping me set up my tent by the way." She smiled.  

Rainbow Spade

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:36 pm
Emyr smiled " its no problem, really, i have been doing it for 2 years now, it becomes second nature" he was on his knees as he secured the rest of the tent. his height letting him do so. He sat back after he was done, not quite realizing he was in her tent and all. " I hope you adjust well, Its not so bad here, we get food, shelter and coin, to spend at the company store, "

He smirked as a thought hit him. " You know you lost our bet.... " He didn't know what else to say, or even what that entailed, it was just a way to bring more conversation, he now worried should he of brought that up? He looked at her hoping it wasn't a mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm
"At least there is something to do with our salary... I was beginning to think there was no point in being paid at all." Now she could shop, at least. Maybe buy a few new dresses with the pay she received for whatever she'd been hired to do. As Emyr spoke, she looked back up, blinking as she was reminded of the little dare she had taken. She stared off into space for a fraction of a second before coming back to Earth.

"Oh... Oh! Right, yes, you were right, I wouldn't be able to leave the grounds... so what is it you want for your prize? I could do your laundry, cook, clean...." She suggested, doing her best, and ultimately succeeding to hide any and all feelings of slight sadness. She had always been taught, though it wasn't necessarily correct, that pretending to be happy would eventually make you be happy.  

Rainbow Spade

alex_xr

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:51 pm
Emyr sighed he didn't know. What could he have her do? "ummmm i don't actually know... " What to do? he didn't know he didn't really need anything. So thus what could he do? Have her do his laundry, that was an idea, it was a pain to wash his stuff.. maybe. He could get a kiss he smirked no.. didn't want that. " what do you think?"
Emyr looked about the tent. " You know you need some more stuff to make your tent more homey, when you get paid you should see if you can get any extra touches. as its rather drab in here" He laughed, knowing his tent was full of random knick knacks and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 am
" I can do your laundry, I don't have any extra clothes, so yours wouldn't be a burden." She offered.
She looked about her tent, sighing, he was right, it really was plain in here, she could do with some new decor. "Do you know how much we get paid?" she asked, also hoping that the women's salary was not as comparatively small to the men's. If she knew how much she was paid, perhaps she could calculate how long it would take her to buy another dress, or a few pillows to sit on, rather than the dirt and grass floor of her tent. That was somethign to look forward to, at least.  

Rainbow Spade

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces