Suggest something?
  Yes!
  No.
  Maybe later....
  I don't think so.
View Results

Crowlow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:58 pm
well i had an idea,,, now a days when i see a form topic they are usually started a long time ago, and in your rules every member has to try and not make new topics if there are some relating that topic already,, but i find that when there is 20 some pages im not willing to read through them all so what i say at the end may have already been said. and then most people dont comment on what i say lol, i think i would be nice to restart some topics on popular books or topics so that way we can actually read whats going on 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:39 pm
If something's already been said, that's fine. But I really don't see the need to make new threads for the exact same thing. It clutters up the forum. Re-posting the same thing in the thread doesn't clutter up the forum, which is good. And... very few of the book threads, if any, are actually 20 pages here. n.n"  

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:53 pm
I have a question directed to all the members of the guild.

If I were to make a thread for the guild at either the Christmas or the Halloween event, would anyone actually post there? If so, either say so here or PM me or let me know in some way. If not, then please just disregard this.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm
how about a thread for talking about authors

or just series

or just a book either one in a series or one alone  

murphyad

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:01 pm
If you want to talk about that, make a thread for it. That's why it's a guild. So you can have multiple threads.

However, if there's already a thread for an author, I don't see the need to make another thread for a series by said author. Or if a thread about one book degenerated into discussion about the author in general--such as the Crown Duel thread--then there's still no real reason to make another thread.

I don't expect people to know the degeneration part. That's why there's no real punishment or whatever for it. I explain my reasoning in every thread that I lock. And that's the end of it.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff