Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply Archives
[Archived] I'm lost

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PezQueen

Devoted Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:52 pm
•°•.♥.•°•. Thinking of you...

I feel like I'm not doing a good job in the guild...but the problem is...I don't know what job to do! I could use a little direction. sweatdrop If I may make a suggestion...Guild announcements for events would be wonderful to remind me (any everyone else) about upcoming events and contests. I get lost in the different sub forums and have no idea when things are happening. I really really want to be an active part of this guild, but with my busy schedule I need direction and the occasional reminder. Sorry to be a pest! heart to you all! sweatdrop

...Wherever you are. .•°•.♥.•°•.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Actually, I sincerely appreciate you asking. However, before I get into what you could or should be doing to help, I'd like to ask you (and everyone else, too! whee ) what we could be doing to communicate it better. 3nodding

As for Guild Announcements, we have done it, and I believe we plan to continue doing so (I fear we missed a couple recently, but we've been planning events on short notice, too sweatdrop ), but so far I haven't seen it make too much difference. Perhaps making them more regularly would produce a better effect. One thing to keep an eye on is the z!Spot Activity Thread, which'll contain most of our miscellaneous events.

As for actually helping, anyone who isn't part of the z!Spot Crew should feel free to submit an Application; we're always looking for active Crew Members.

Those of you already a part of the z!Spot Crew are asked to visit the Crew Sign-Up Sheet and pick a particular kind of help you'd like to provide. If none of them seem particularly fitting, feel free to ask what we're currently looking for help with. So long as we're running events, we could always use a hand.

NOTICE: Non-Crew Members are also welcomed to sign up for our In-Guild Activities. We're currently looking to offer some kind of incentive to our lovely Guild Members, but until we have some help, we have to focus on our other Events. Absolutely anyone is welcomed to help out for these.

There's no need to apologise; you're absolutely not being a pest. We're always happy to hear what we could be doing better; and we're always happy to hear that people want to help. whee If there's anything else that you (or anyone else, for that matter) can think of to help out, just let us know. We're listening... sweatdrop

EDIT: I'm moving this from the Crew subforum so that non-Crew Members have a chance to see it...

Red Kutai

Benevolent Codger

Red Kutai

Benevolent Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

IMPORTANT: I forgot to mention it before, but the majority of Guild discussion takes place over Skype; if you have Skype, it'll make it much easier for you to be an active part of planning Guild activities. This isn't to say that it's a necessity, but without it we'll simply have to try a little harder to keep you in-the-loop. If you do, feel free to fill us in at the Guild Skype Listing...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 pm
•°•.♥.•°•. Thinking of you...

I completely forgot about skype! I don't know how but I did. Oops, sorry lol. whee I'm signed on now and I will try to keep it open!

...Wherever you are. .•°•.♥.•°•.

PezQueen

Devoted Nerd

Tasn Zheng

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Mickey2146
I agree... I haven't /the/ slightest idea whats going on at the moment... @_@
Too many threads to keep track of.