Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

This is just a place for me to keep all my custom ideas/forms.
I've been on Gaia for a very long time so I don't really need
any donations, hence the lack of 'quest' in the title.

Please no stealing any of these ideas. Thanks!

Navigation

1. Intro & Completed Customs
2. Alberich - Valdemar cosplay draft warhorse kirin stallion - WON RL BRIBE SLOT!! - Completed
3. Brighde - Angeni of Loyalty - Completed!
4. Lady Kylin - Asian themed kirin mare - waiting for slot
5. Arianwyn - Fluttercorn mare - waiting for slot
6. Ronon Dex - Stargate Atlantis cosplay draft stallion - waiting for slot
7. Starwind - OC cosplay wind mare - waiting for slot
8. Ling Yun - blue Asian patterned medicine hat quilin stallion - Completed!!
9 - 11. reserved

~*~*~*~

COMPLETED CUSTOMS!

Mithriluin - Elvish themed kirin stallion, colored by Beejoux - won unedited slot
Alberich - Valdemar cosplay kirin stallion - colored by Sirenz - RL bribe
Brighde - Scottish angenicorn, Angeni of Loyalty - colored by Mobster Goose - won custom slot
Ling Yun - Asian medicine hat quilin stallion - colored by Agneza - won mini custom slot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm
mrgreen WON RL BRIBE SLOT FROM SIRENZ!!! mrgreen
Alberich - Valdemar cosplay

User Image
Uncert

Inspired by both the fabulous war mounts of the recent WoW quest and one of my favorite characters from a favorite series of books. Alberich will be a buckskin draft war stallion with a faceplate, chest barding, saddle and rear barding and leg guards, all in the style of a warrior of light cavalry. He will have several kinds of weapons on him due to his position as Weaponsmaster, and his face will be scarred from his rescue from Karse.

11/10 Am now thinking of making him a kirin since the scales would give a great 'natural' armor look if colored metallic, then add the other tack as above.

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse:
Alberich
Owner: LadyKirin
Temper: Honorable
Breed: Karsite
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: buckskin (golden brown body with dark/black stockings) warhorse lines with leg feathers but no roman nose
Mane and Tail: dark/black and short as befits a warrior
Eyes: steel grey
Markings: scars on face under armor
Scales: original kirin scales in steel grey like chain mail
Horn: style two in steel grey
Hooves: black, can be cloven kirin or not as fits him better

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Alberich is a consummate warrior who prefers to wear grey leathers rather than the "shoot-me-now" Whites of a typical Herald of Valdemar. He is the Weaponsmaster for the Collegium and is considered to be one of the finest warriors Valdemar has ever seen. I do not at all care for full body human clothing on a soquili so I'd love to see the essence of Alberich brought to life via war horse trappings/armor. Making him a kirin gives a nice armor base so the rest can be leather/fabric bardings, saddle, face armor (but NO bit) and leg greaves. Examples are given in the ref image linked below. He was a Captain of light cavalry so he would NOT be in plate mail but lighter leather/chain armor like the Rohan warriors had in LOTR. All leather of the horse trappings should be in shades of grey and all fabric in blue/white. Only exception would be a sunburst in gold metal in center of front barding symbolizing his Karse origins and loyalty to his deity. The crest of Valdemar would be nice to work in somewhere on the saddle blanket or rear bardings if possible.

Weapons: would like one cool kick-butt sword slung on saddle and other weapons here and there symbolizing him being Weaponsmaster.

Reference image(s): HERE

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): possibly one of the pics of Alberich from book cover on ref pic?
Under tag: Valdemar Cosplay  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm
heart WON MOBBU SLOT IN MARCH 2012!!! heart

User Image
Uncert

Decided I wanted an angeni with a domain that would reflect my Scottish heritage so I came up with Brighde, the Angeni of Loyalty.

Edit Category: mod to heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: warhorse w/ feathering
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: scottish highlands and clan loyalty from my family heritage, thus she is an angeni but also a warrior and defender. Her color pattern is natural in style, just in shades of blue (the color that symbolizes fidelity/loyalty) instead of chestnut or bay
WIP Needed? that would be very nice if possible

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: deep sapphire blue coat with light/pale blue stockings, light/pale blue knotwork cross marking on mid neck (see ref)
Face: light/pale blue blaze, sapphire blue eyes
Mane: edited curly - light/pale blue
Tail: new long single braid template, color to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks and sapphire blue hooves
Reference Image(s): REF

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): slightly curved silver spiral uni horn
Wings: Angeni style 2 wings with falcon type coloring (see ref) but in shades of blue instead of brown/grey, head and leg wings to match
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
• blue tartan sash wrapped around shoulders/withers (see ref) and fastened with Luckenbooth brooch in silver w/ sapphire stone (see ref)
• wide silver knotwork bracelets on both lower front legs
• edited curly mane to be longer and fuller than template with thin blue
tartan ribbon woven in around and through it
• blue tartan ribbon band instead of regular band on tail braid
• Sgian-Dubh (Skean-Du) scottish dagger strapped to lower rear leg (see ref)

Reference Image(s) for Items: same as ref above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brighde
Breed: Highlander
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Image of Highland Castle - feel free to crop/flip/color filter/etc.
Tag frame color: CC to match soq
Tag feather color(s): CC to match soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Loyalty
Justification for Domain Choice: The Scottish highland clans were a fiercely loyal people. Loyal to their clan, their chief and their loved ones...courageous in battle and deeply proud. When I thought about an
appropriate domain for a scottish warhorse angeni, loyalty was one of the
first attributes that came to mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm
My vanity soquili! lol I saw that some people had namesake soquili so I decided to try and design one. Had to be a kirin, of course, but I wanted something a bit special and not quite as obvious so I used the Mandarin Chinese word for kirin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: original character
WIP Needed? not needed but adored

Body: standard kirin body in shimmering royal blue (like silk) that darkens into sapphire socks on all four legs. Floral patterns like Chinese embroidery on silk that wind loosely over non-scale parts of body and up neck to face. See ref pics for inspiration.
Face: markings may trail up onto side of face and/or around eyes if you think it looks pretty,
Mane: edited long with parts upswept into fancy hairdo (see ref pics) in whatever shades of blue you think would go best with the body coloring/markings.
Tail: royal blue down to edited extra floofy part which would match colors of mane. Would like tail to be a wee bit more like the alt kirin version with lots of floofiness.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Floofy fetlocks please! Standard kirin hooves in iridescent pale blue/silver

Reference Image(s):

{Markings}
{Hair}

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 iridescent pale blue/silver
Wings: none
Fins: none
Scales: standard kirin scales in iridescent/jewel-like shades of blue (see ref pic)
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Custom Items: see listing below
Reference Image(s) for Items:

{Scales & Jewelry}
{Trad. kirin tabards/barding}

Summation of Edits: Colorist has MUCH flexibility/creativity here. Am very willing to pay up to heavy edits if colorist is inspired.

• heavy edit - long curly/wavy mane cascading down to knees from an upswept hairstyle (see ref pics) maybe with floral bits matching style of markings and/or strings of pearl beadings here and there?
• moderate edit - complex hair ornament/hair sticks/fancy asian hair thingy
• moderate edit - wavy ridge of mane down ridge of back that merges with extra curly/wavy kirin floofy part of tail that would match well with mane
• moderate edit - quilin whispies in pale blue
• heavy edit - tabard and barding in traditional kirin style to match colors/style of markings or just geometic/swoopy (see ref pics)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Kylin
Breed: Celestial Emblem
Temper: Fortunate
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

A kirin is called Qilin or Kylin in Mandarin but is represented by the same Chinese character/Japanese kanji. Reference is HERE. Would love the kanji above her name on cert if possible please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Is miiiiine, all mine!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

1.3 mil kirin + up to 500K for heavy edits = 1,8 mil  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm
Decided I wanted a fluttercorn with Welsh influences to honor my other major Celtic heritage. lol Name is from my former SCA persona.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Fluttercorn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: OC based on old SCA persona
WIP Needed? Would be very nice if possible

Body: blue from colors in butterfly ref pic with main body the medium color
darkening into deep/dark blue stockings. Wide band of glowy white celtic knotwork on all four lower legs. Narrow band of glowy white celtic knotwork on upper two front legs. Celtic Nevern cross (see ref pic) marking in glowy white on chest about where a dreamcatcher would hang
Face: eye color darker blue, white blaze on face
Mane: Curly 2 style, colors to match stockings or wing color or shades of blue as colorist thinks would look best with overall look and wings.
Tail: Single braid tail template, same color as mane w/ glowy white tie
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven unicorn style, glowy white color to match horn
Reference Image(s):
Markings & Nevern Cross Reference
Colors and Wing Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): standard spiral uni horn in glowy white
Wings: Flutter wing style #6 or whichever template colorist thinks would work best for 'fantasy' style flutter wings.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Would like for butterfly-like antenna which used to be part of flutter template loooooong ago if it's still possible?

Trading Post Items: triple hoop earrings in light silver/white
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arianwyn
Breed: Cymreig
Temper: Esoteric
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

.:Familiar:.
Name: Dai
Breed: hummingbird
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Mysterious
Reference image?: coloring to match Arianwyn
Accessory color?: no accessory
Tag colors?: CC
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: both please?

Minor edit version would turn the Nevern cross marking into an actual necklace.

1.5 mil (flutter) + 387.5K (1/2 uni) + 100K minor edits + 100K custom familiar = 2,087,500 gold  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm
Though I was a huge fan of the orginal Stargate SG-1 series (until RDA left ::: sniffles ::: ) I didn't really get into Stargate Atlantis until season 2 when the character Ronon Dex was introduced. The rugged, strong, loyal, steadfast Satedan soon became a fav. When the draft and war horse lines came out, I thought Dex would make a fabulous (and sexy) soquili!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Common/Regular
Body Build: Warhorse (no feathering)
Concept Origin: Stargate Atlantis cosplay
WIP Needed?: Yes, please!

Body: warm light golden brown with darker brown stockings on hind legs, black tribal pattern tattoo on front leg
Face: black Satedan miltary rank tattoo on neck, eyes are sparkling green, classic uni type beard/goatee in warm medium brown on nose/muzzle
Mane: warm medium brown dreadlocks with little bits of cord and/or bone trim here and there
Tail: short dreadlocks that match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves w/ non-fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Ronon tattoos, dreadlocks, necklace and misc. ref pic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Custom Items:
• On both front legs, leather lower leg guards with straps/buckles
• Necklace: Wraith finger bones on leather cord (see above ref pic - Wraiths are the big baddies of the Stargate Atlantis universe)
• Gun: Ronon's special gun in holster strapped to body/horse tack
• Sword: Ronon's sword was made from metal he scavenged from a Wraith ship and the bones of a Wraith. Not sure if it would work best strapped to him somewhere or just laying by his hooves so CC whatever you think works best
• Clothing: some sort of strapping/barding/leather that would suggest Ronon's usual scruffy sort of clothing but interpreted in horse tack/barding as I don't care for human clothes on soquili. His usual look involves lots of leather and rough, natural fabrics so feel free to have fun. Am willing to
pay up to Extreme if necessary to bring Ronon to life!!

Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace is in ref above. Sword, Gun

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ronon Dex
Breed: Satedan
Temper: Loyal
Mate:
Tag Background: Stargate Atlantis pic
Under tag: Stargate Atlantis Cosplay

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Price ~*~
350k + 500K for heavy edits (1 mil for extreme edits) = 850K to 1.35 mil.  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
Starwind is based off my OC from a Sailor Moon/Star Wars crossover RPG. My OC's senshi uniform is inspired by the Sera Myu (Sailor Moon live action musicals) style, hence all the bead work. I don't care for full body human clothing on soquili so I figured that a saddle with chestplate might work with the rest done in jewelry and shading. BTW, I drew the character sketches myself long ago for the RPG so NO borrowing. xp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lady Rána Starwind
Temper: Adventurous
Breed: Windborn Senshi

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
eyes - sapphire blue
body - medium blue overall blending into white stockings on front legs and
sapphire blue sox on back legs, gold swirly symbol marking on her visible hip (see reference pic).
mane - sapphire blue, long with edited fluffy/anime bangs with part tied back in golden/yellow bow w/ rest flowing in wind
tail - sapphire blue, long with edited golden/yellow bow at base, rest flowing as if in wind
wings - sapphire blue possibly with scattered small gold beads, type 2 heron
hooves - golden yellow

Reference image(s):
sketch #1, sketch #2.

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): can use part of one of my sketches if that
works
Under Tag: Sailor Wroona OC Cosplay Edition

Hair/clothing edits (if any):
• hair edits as noted above, my OC is senshi of Wind so feel free to have hair be long and breezy. smile
• golden yellow hair and tail bows with little white beading on edges
• sapphire gem set in thin gold 'tiara' on forehead where unicorn's horn would be
• single loose golden bead bracelets on each back leg
• blue cuffs with golden beading on each front leg where white stockings end
• extra gold beads scattered here and there in mane/tail/wings might be nice, CC if you think it looks good or not
• pure white saddle on top of a flowing, pleated golden yellow and sapphire blue two-tiered saddle blanket trimmed with gold and white beading, with a sapphire blue bow (with gold brooch in center & beading on edges) on front of golden yellow chest barding edged with white beading, (see ref pic)

650K wind base + 500K heavy edits + 1K custom tag = 1,151,000 mil  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 pm
heart Won a Mini Slot from Agneza March 2013!! heart

User Image

As I developed my native persona, Tavee, I decided that she would have a little companion pony and a usdia seemed like the perfect match! Since Tavee is a medicine woman, I wanted the pony to be a medicine hat, but I also wanted white and blue as the colors and something different with an Asian flair. So I thought the stylized cloud patterns would be a good match for the 'patches' of a medicine hat pinto. Now that the new usdia sub-breeds are here, he will be a quilin!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry Tag: (LadyKirin | Quilin | Moderate | Solo)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Quilin
Body Build: regular quilin
Concept Origin: asian version of medicine hat pony
WIP Needed? that would be lovely!

Body: white coat w/ asian style blue cloud markings on legs (stocking height), chest and flank as suggested by ref pic
Face: white with blue cloud markings on nose and "medicine hat" area of top of head and ears. Eyes same color blue as darker blue of markings. Male quilin whiskers in same blue.
Mane: Curly, same blue shades as tail/markings.
Tail: short quilin tail - blue cloud markings on base part of tail, hair part of tail same blue shades as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: quilin hooves in same blue as markings w/ those mega cool quilin whispies on all legs also in same blue
Reference Image(s): Cloud markings and Items References

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): quilin horn style 2 in blue
Wings: n/a
Scales: back scales only please in same blue as markings, NO belly scales or cheek scales so there's room for the cloud markings to show up nicely
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
• silver hair sticks w/ blue star/moon
• 3 hoop earrings in silver

Custom Items:

• tabard and neck barding in blue with white patterns inspired by reference pics
• blue sphere with white swirly-patterns by front legs (symbolizes heaven or the world, male kirin often have a sphere under their hoof while female kirin will have a baby kirin under their hoof)
Reference Image(s) for Items: same as above ref image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ling Yun
Breed: Medicine Hat
Temper: Protective
Mate:
Tag Background: 040 grey cumulus
Tag frame color: CC to match pony
Tag feather color(s): CC to match pony

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: is mine

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

Price: 250K base + 200K mod edits (neck barding, tabard, sphere) = 450K  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image