katan ayde
"I'm not saying that you're lying, but I am disagreeing with you. I know that it comes up on your profile with no prompting. I also know, even with little experience here, that it can also be related to an image or something else being in your profile. I'm not crazy enough to enter my information, but I am telling you that I don't think it is necessarily the direct work of someone else trying to scam you. I will also add that I asked a few other people and they found it popped up as soon as they got on your profile too; it was consistent. So, please refrain from attacking me with sarcasm and bypassing the majority of my argument. I am only trying to help, after all."
You search for the color you can never quite see...
User Image
Either way, I got the popup first after leaving a comment on someone else's profile, and I think after it infected my profile, anyone else who gets on it has it messed up. I feel bad that I'm sending that spyware to other people, but I can't do anything about it...I guess you can compare it to an STD: You get it and you give it to others, but you can't get rid of it...as horrible as that sounds in comparison, but that's all I can think of that it relates to. I took the screenshot on my profile, because that's the place it came up on after the comment page where I just closed it thinking it's not a big deal.

Sorry for being a b***h, but I hate it when people think I'm doing this crap for attention, when I would never do something like that. And as for my pictures putting it on there, I haven't updated my profile in a good 6 months, and this crap started right after that hacker posted a comment on my profile.

....Because it's all white on white