Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I am really confused (astral projection)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half_Pint

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:39 pm
I wanted to try it out again, I have tried several times and failed miserably and last night I wanted to try again. I cleared my head, blah de blah all that stuff till I started to get out of my body, the second part of my astral head was out I was flooded with thoughts other than my own, the most promenent being someone talking about an acid trip.
I am just extreemly confused about the being flooded with information, thoughts all that. What happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:35 am
Thoughts happened dear. The artral plain is a conduit for all cognitive thought. You were essentially being plugged in to the wandering thoughts of everybody who thinks. It's what happens until you can learn (although I'm not sure if this is advisable or not) to tune everything out. I'm open to correction however, because I'm far from being an expert in astral projection. Maybe there's some stage past the info dump where everything is serene. Gah...consider youself gifted. I can't even perform gnosis correctly.  

Kal Eldritch

wicked_faery

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:37 pm
i wish i could even get as far as u. i have problems meditating & letting everything go. & from what i understand that's the first step of OBEing... what happens is start hearing everything, moving w/o wanting to, or thinking about things randomly. what could i do to help that? & what's the next step?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:57 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
Thoughts happened dear. The artral plain is a conduit for all cognitive thought. You were essentially being plugged in to the wandering thoughts of everybody who thinks. It's what happens until you can learn (although I'm not sure if this is advisable or not) to tune everything out. I'm open to correction however, because I'm far from being an expert in astral projection. Maybe there's some stage past the info dump where everything is serene. Gah...consider youself gifted. I can't even perform gnosis correctly.

I'd tend to agree with you on that, the "lower" astral plane is full of junk, It's alot of abandoned servitors and ideas, and maybe memories. I never have had a reason to stay on the lower planes because there isn't so much to do or learn there. But i agree that it could be that you tapped into some peoples thoughts or maybe even memories.  

SoilWork

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:10 am
SoilWork
Sovereign of Darkness

I'd tend to agree with you on that, the "lower" astral plane is full of junk, It's alot of abandoned servitors and ideas, and maybe memories. I never have had a reason to stay on the lower planes because there isn't so much to do or learn there. But i agree that it could be that you tapped into some peoples thoughts or maybe even memories.
See, now I'm facinated. You won't like me when I'm facinated! stressed HULK...RESEARCH!!!

I really wish I had one of my books with me...oh, what was the name? The Magical Use of Thought Forms by Ashcroft-Nowiki and Herbie Brennan I think. GAH! *is frustrated...inaccess to information frequently does that*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:01 pm
~ponders how much of this experience could simply be expected happenstance~  

TeaDidikai

daine_the_wild_mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:35 pm
i have astral projection dreams all the time, however i have little or no control over it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:23 pm
daine_the_wild_mage
i have astral projection dreams all the time, however i have little or no control over it...
Ummm... how do you know they are astral projection beyond the dream realm?  

TeaDidikai

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:50 pm
daine_the_wild_mage
From the sounds of it, you're just dreaming. In OBE's, you should have complete control of your astral body.

http://ld4all.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:15 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
daine_the_wild_mage
From the sounds of it, you're just dreaming. In OBE's, you should have complete control of your astral body.

http://ld4all.com/
Bingo.

But then, where do you draw the line between roaming Yesode and AP/EOB?  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff