Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply Out of Character
Is Love Acceptable Here? You Decide!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that romance should be accepted in Resident Evil: Legends?
  Yeah!
  No!
View Results

Bipersona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 pm
Love is the very foundation of many things: Drama, Happiness, etc. But should it be allowed and welcomed here? Some people believe that there shouldn't be any love or romance here in the guild because it is a zombie apocolypse, but I, Niji Kyoujin, believe that romance should be acceptable here. For RE: Legends isn't about anyone's story, it's about your story. If your character chooses to find romance whilst fighting off zombies, then no one should interfere.

BOTTOM LINE

Romance should be accepted everywhere. Should it be allowed in this guild? Every vote counts. Please reply to this subject with your two cents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm
ok the way i see it is, sure romance can have it's pros and cons in the rp but in the end a apocalypse is what you choose it to be.
i'll give a couple examples: (pro) it gives the character something else to fight for which helps along with developing characters. it doesn't have to be all lovey dovey kisses and hugs every moment of ever second. it could be just worrying about another character or protecting another character. (con) it could get out of hand and a character could die because of it. (heaven forbid) i guess in the end revenge, survival and killing isn't the only thing that makes an apocalypse story. i'm for romance cause it adds character to roleplay just like all the other feelings. Anger, Sadness, Revenge, Sympathy, Apathy and the list goes on. if romance is allowed we just have to keep it in check.  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Bipersona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:15 pm
YES! ONE MORE ANNOUNCEMENT!! KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL!! O_O You can't be all romantic 24/7, this IS a zombie apocalypse. You gotta fight SOMETIME.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:18 pm
your welcome Niji!! lol  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 pm
Really quick, would you discriminate against same sex romance? I mean cause Its still romance man, that'd be mean to say nay just cause they have the same parts! xDD

*Note: It is getting late over here and this is a random thought that popped into my head xD *  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 am
i wouldn't do that myself but it's true, that's still romance smile  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Acedian_souls
Really quick, would you discriminate against same sex romance?

As long as c um is involved, yeah OwO *PAAAAAAANT* NIJI LIKEY TEH YURI's  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm
I'm for romance, c'mon, it's kinda nice to have something different besides, "DIE!" and "******** YOU!" and "gurrrrrrrrr", y'know?

Besides, it's gives people something else to do instead of running and shooting. smile  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Borax18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 am
since everyone plays RE knows that there is romance in it! examples- Ada and Leon kissed, Steve told Claire he loves her, and Bruce and Fong Ling kissed also!
so theres my vote YES!!  
Out of Character

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff