Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm
FabledRobin
Hidden Arc
:3

.-.

?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:28 pm
I have a plan! Look at the posting records. Lop off the people who have not posted in a month. A big guild is not always strong one. There's alot of dead weight. If there is no responce then they have made there desision. Next, try to recruit noobs. They won't be week forever. Next, deleat usless threads or move them into a spam catagorie. Cut your losses while you can.  

Scarlet Dierge

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Full closet 200

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:08 pm
Scarlet Dierge
I have a plan! Look at the posting records. Lop off the people who have not posted in a month. A big guild is not always strong one. There's alot of dead weight. If there is no responce then they have made there desision. Next, try to recruit noobs. They won't be week forever. Next, deleat usless threads or move them into a spam catagorie. Cut your losses while you can.

I shall work on that, but not for now. Busy and I do need permission from the two other captains as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 am
It won't as long as our members stay active... I havent done much in this guild so u probably thought i forgot about it... i promise i wont... I still have room in my heart for zOMG Crusaders ^^  

Xioth The White

Xioth The White

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 am
Scarlet Dierge

er, i don't feel like getting removed... plz stop giving him idea's... XD But seriously dont remove me ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 am
Aikur Uzuma
Scarlet Dierge

er, i don't feel like getting removed... plz stop giving him idea's... XD But seriously dont remove me ._.

That should not be a problem, if you stay active. Just a post here and there. Maybe our leader should send a message to the people who have not posted in the past month or so, and warn them. if there is no reply, then they should be removed. I think that sounds fair.  

Scarlet Dierge

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Full closet 200

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 pm
Your idea really is great though, but yet I still can't implement it yet still. The guild isn't mine and I need permission to those who started. I hate the fact I need to do that even when they aren't on much. -.-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 am
Hidden Arc
Your idea really is great though, but yet I still can't implement it yet still. The guild isn't mine and I need permission to those who started. I hate the fact I need to do that even when they aren't on much. -.-

Maybe we could start a clan then? Hire on all the people who want to stay on. You can lead! Your on lots! I know a dude who makes banners! We could make it a sub chapter to the guild. I think the clans work on the same princapal as the guild network...  

Scarlet Dierge

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Full closet 200

phant0m_k1ng

Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 am
honistly i dont think deleteing people will help the growth of talkativeness and people... although it will get rid of those who dont post... honistly i dont think it will be helping the guild much... but thats just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 am
phant0m_k1ng
honistly i dont think deleteing people will help the growth of talkativeness and people... although it will get rid of those who dont post... honistly i dont think it will be helping the guild much... but thats just my opinion.

If you're talking about the other thread, it's not just the activeness I'm talking about, I'm just getting irritated.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out