There is a kingdom named Britania with a queen who is powerfull, noble, respected, feared by enemies and humble, her subjects were more like her friends, she however one day went into the slums and a thief had tried to rob her, but a rogue came to her aid and killed the thief, she had ever since been stricken with lust for this man, he was very nimble, yet rather strong, he was short but his body was built in a very handsome manner, however, those feelings were one side and he refused her hand in marrige, but she was not satisfied with that and would set a bounty for the live capture of this man and make him reconcider one way or the other.....Kairhanos Lairtes Blackwind (first name pronounced Kai-Ran-Oze, middle name pronounced Lay-Ur-Tayz) and this is where our story begins

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=assassin&order=9&offset=48#/da98n5

Height: 4'10

Weight: 125lbs

Personality: Kind to those he likes, Bitter, Regretfull, Hates his childhood, Wants to just be alone with fear he'll only complicate the lives of those around him and easily intimidated

Bio: As a child, Kairhanos was trained to kill, steal and plunder, he came from a family of thieves and was treated as an outcast, he had no education until he met a girl named susan and she taught him how to read and write. However, one day two bandit gangs, his the Defias and thier Rival gang, the Scorpions had got into battle which had earth shattering upon the edge of the city which became the slum area and Susan had died, her death made him vow at the age of 17 to repent from his wicked ways and to use his skills for the betterment of man kind

I will take any female roleplayers, preferably semi-literate like myself but I can do some Literate RPing as long as the understanding that I am in special needs classes and am not as able as most people is established and I can deal with illiteracy too, but at least try to spell words correctly