Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Just Another Search Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm
I'm just going to guess that since you click onto this thread and am now reading what I am writing that you're looking too. Please stay and continue reading. Not only will it make me feel special but it could also hook you up with a great partner.

I must ask that you call me either Rawraphobe, or Rebecca. Or anything else you really wish to call me. I've been roleplaying for about three years now. However don't let that scare you off or make you thinking that I'm not the best roleplayer around. Although I may not have had as much experiance as somebody else, I am a literate-adv.literate roleplayer. I will write anywhere from 2-7 rather "meaty" paragraphs. If you wish for samples just ask me I will be more then glad show you if you do the same honor to me if I choose to ask. Also, I've been trying to get more into private threads for the main reason being that pretty posts make me happy and it makes me feel like I have more of a responsibility, so private threads please ^^.

I am a female by nature however in alot of roleplays I've been doing lately I've been playing male characters and I rather enjoy them. However that doesn't mean that I'm not ready and willing to play a female if I choose. In either case I will be more then happy to play whichever gender is needed. Also for romantic pairs. I perfer Hetro. I mean I have nothing against Yuri or Yaoi I just don't really like Yuri and Yaoi I will only do with certain people.

Now for preferances for my partner. I do expect that you can write about as much as I can in a roleplay. (Check the second paragraph) Although it really isn't mandatory a sample of your roleplaying would be loved. As I said before if you would like samples from me, just ask. Will have an original character. I don't want any mary sues or gary sues running around unless the idea really needs them. If you get bored of the idea, or will not be able to post for a while, tell me and I will gladly do the same in return. Also, although it isn't mandatory I would love to talk to you, get to know you a bit. If I can make a friend out of my roleplaying buddies then it makes the time even more enjoyable.

Now, if you have any sort of questions or comments just PM me and we'll talk, Please don't post here. Either way I'm sure it will be a fun experiance. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 pm
Pairings!

Legend

Craving: ♥♥♥♥♥
Yay!: ♥♥♥♥
Okay!:♥♥♥
Sure?:♥♥
Convince me maybe?:♥

I have a plot:
No plot today:

Bold: I think I'll take this part..
Strike: Too many already..Please no more...

Pairings

Novels
The Neverending Story ♥♥♥
(Movie or book version)
Atreyu x Child-like Empress ♥♥
Atreyu x OC ♥♥♥
Bastian x Child-like Empress ♥♥♥
Bastian x OC ♥♥♥
OC x OC ♥♥♥♥

Night Runner ♥♥♥♥
Zach x Luna ♥♥
Zach x OC ♥♥♥♥
Charlie x Zach ♥♥♥♥♥

Movies/Video Games

American Pie 1 or 2♥♥
Jim x OC ♥♥

Disney ♥♥♥
The Little Mermaid ♥♥♥♥
Beauty and the Beast ♥♥♥

Alice in Wonderland ♥♥♥♥
OC x OC ♥♥♥♥
Mad Hatter x OC ♥♥♥

Kingdom Hearts ♥♥♥
Sora x Kairi ♥♥♥
Riku x Kairi ♥♥♥
Roxas x Namine ♥♥♥
OC x OC ♥♥♥

Originals

School ♥♥♥♥
Badass x Good girl/boy ♥♥♥
School Play ♥♥
Nobody x Somebody ♥♥♥♥
Best Friends ♥♥♥♥
Enemies ♥♥♥♥

Fantasy♥♥♥♥
Vampire x Human ♥♥♥ [NO TWILIGHT!]
Demon/Angel x Human♥♥
Protecter x Human♥♥♥
Ghost x Human♥♥♥♥

Others
Band member x Other band member/Fan ♥♥♥
Rich person/Royality x Poor person/Peasent ♥♥
Slave x Master [Not a smut roleplay.] ♥♥♥♥
Best Friends ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Enemies ♥♥♥♥♥
Sister x Brother's best friend ♥♥♥♥♥

Music
Two is Better then One - Boys like Girls♥♥♥♥
Remembering Sunday - All Time Low♥♥
Damned If I do Ya (Damned If I don't) - All Time Low♥♥♥
You and I - Anarbor ♥♥
I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace♥♥♥
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift ♥♥♥♥♥

Feel free to suggest anything that's not on this list. The worst thing I can do is say no.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items