Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko-chan32981

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:57 am
I want to know what happened to Wesley Crusher.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:37 am
DS9 was my favourite series, so I'd like to see what happens where it left off.

The Cardassian Empire in ruins, the Klingons and Romulans exhausted, the federation riven by poverty and civil disorder... and waiting in the wings to expoit all... Section 31. twisted  

jacktwist

LadyHarlz

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:49 am
Why dont they make a post Dominion War series. like on the Titan or something, or from the A Time to... series. that would be sooo cool. or a Mirror universe. but please NO MORE PREQUELS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 pm
Quote:
DS9 was my favourite series, so I'd like to see what happens where it left off.

The Cardassian Empire in ruins, the Klingons and Romulans exhausted, the federation riven by poverty and civil disorder... and waiting in the wings to expoit all... Section 31.
yep that's what i want to see more of, Section 31, but DS9 and Voyager were my favorite series and i read the books on when voyager got home and section 31 thought they were to dangerous so they started plotting to get rid of some of the crew. i think they should pick up where they left off, and more Section 31 in DS9, i'm registered on Star Trek.com and they put up a poll on what the next series should be about and most of the votes were for
Star Trek: The Section 31 Files  

vvgamepro

Hassium

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:30 am
I'd love to see new Star Trek movies in the 24th century timeline, but I'd rather see a new series in the same time period, preferrably after DS9. I really want to find out what happens AFTER the Dominion War. And I think it would be great if there were some Cardassians in Starfleet. There's alot of great plot bunnies right there!
And Naomi Wildman should be on the crew. As an Engineer. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:17 pm
I love Enterprise, and the only reason it had low ratings was because not nearly enough people had access to the UPN network. I never saw the series before I bought the DVD collections, and I was immediately hooked on it. It was a wonderful series.

I look forward to the rumored new series about Kirk's days in Starfleet Academy.  

Wind-Whisper

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces