Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply Out of Character
Thinking of makin a guild ^-^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm
Alright, so I've had the idea for a very long time to make an Rp guild dedicated to Rping different movies and such, mainly Action and Horror like The Matrix, Repo! The genetic Opera, Nightmare on Elm Street, and others.

I was wondering if this seemed like a good idea and if so, would any of you be willing to join and Be active? I've noticed we have members on here that haven't posted yet and that's why I mentioned being active ^-^ the first two rp forums I'll be listing will be The Matrix and Repo! The genetic opera. If you have other movie Ideas such as like..Silent hill or anything, feel free to comment ^-^ I really look forward to some feedback on this ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 pm
woot! i'll totally join! and if im not active you can just yell at me over messenger biggrin  

Charolette Strauss
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm
Lmaooo awsomeness xD I'll be sure to xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 am
Acedian_souls
Alright, so I've had the idea for a very long time to make an Rp guild dedicated to Rping different movies and such, mainly Action and Horror like The Matrix, Repo! The genetic Opera, Nightmare on Elm Street, and others.

I was wondering if this seemed like a good idea and if so, would any of you be willing to join and Be active? I've noticed we have members on here that haven't posted yet and that's why I mentioned being active ^-^ the first two rp forums I'll be listing will be The Matrix and Repo! The genetic opera. If you have other movie Ideas such as like..Silent hill or anything, feel free to comment ^-^ I really look forward to some feedback on this ^-^

I already started a guild and it's not that active as this one though lol here's a link to it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=311527&_gaia_t_=1272  

Borax18

Tommi114

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am
I think you should just do it because it sounds like a great idea. Like i said before though, you will never know if it will be an active guild or not if you never make it. You have a bunch of great friends on here that im sure would join and most likely advertise for the guild. Besides, if it doesnt pick up im sure you can always try agian later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 am
My guild is very active now biggrin Just type in resident evil and you can see it really easy ^_^  

Borax18

Out of Character

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff