Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~Welcome to Gokoma.~ [Open/Accepting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
Yes?
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
AWESOME!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 pm
"I don't like being a vampire and an elf at the same time. Ive been practicing with a tutor. She helps me with the difficult spells. I still don't understand how easy that is for those people." She smiled sarcastically back at him. "So. how's your day been?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Chad peered for a second at what Kiku was using, then handed the sign-up sheet to Johnathan.

"Sign in on the sheet there, with what instrument you play."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Private Shadow11

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm
"Good." He stood up and took the sign in sheet. "Okay. Uh..." He said. He thought: Great. I can't remember what instrument I play.
He tried to remember. Piano! He started writing and put the sheet down. He went back to his desk by Kiku."So what is the real story with the wand?" He whispered suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:16 pm
"I'm serious." She said in a harsh whisper. "I really don't like being a vampire. I mean the blood is okay but my instincts overpower me. The person who turned me into one. My Adopted father is the only one who I know who knows how to control it." And after saying that she picked up her Book and moved her desk over nearer to the wall.  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

Private Shadow11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 pm
"Alright." He said and went to his book. The Catcher in The Rye. He remembered when he got the book his cousin said "That book is for insane people and loners." He shuddered at the thought. What do 13 year old's know? He started reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:37 pm
Kiku Muttered a spell she couldn't completely remember. She saw John reading his book. So she decided to read her own. She picked up a large spell book. She tucked a magazine into it. and started reading.  

Maya The Psychic

Prophet

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas