Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Does anyone know about the news and reporting stuff?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodent of Unusual Size

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

I was asked to help out as a reporter at the last minute (just before the date was changed), but I honestly have no idea what I am supposed to be doing. I have read that there is some news thread where we are supposed to post about the events in the room we are in, but I'm not even sure about that. Does anyone know anything about what reporters do?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:43 am
Go to the Room Planning subforum, there's a News Room Planning thread there. They should tell you what to do.  

Swervey
Crew

Rodent of Unusual Size

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:50 pm
-The Dusk Sky-
Go to the Room Planning subforum, there's a News Room Planning thread there. They should tell you what to do.
User Image

They should, but nobody except me has posted there since April, and the people who are listed as being in charge don't seem to be around any more.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 am
Oh, that's not good. Have you tried sending any of them a pm?  

Swervey
Crew

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

I haven't heard much from anyone since the Ball was postponed. I'm not sure what's happening. I say, if you can't get a hold of anyone and no one contacts you, you did the best you could. Don't go out of the way for something for which no one will meet you halfway. :/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm
The last I heard was that Psycho Sabs is going to take over the News room since the original host disappeared... Whose room are you covering? If you are still interesting, it would probably be helpful to contact them and get acquainted.  

Lectern
Crew

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:34 am
sorry! I have been really busy IRL right now.
I haven't been able to think much about the newsroom since I said i would take it over.
If your patient i will try to work things out but the way things are looking right now I will not be able to attend the new ball dates depending on the date chosen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image

Been busy with real life, but here are my answers: xd

-The Dusk Sky-: Yes, a couple of them, but I have a hunch it might just all be the same person with multiple avatars. None have responded, anyway.

GreenInkling: Well, it may be a little early to give up yet, so I'm gonna keep trying for now.

Lectern: The Forest of the Divine; I've already been in touch with Luna Verto and she's filled me in with everything I need to know from her end... the problem is that now that I have that information, I don't know what to do with it. xd

xTrueBlissx: Oh, I'm patient. 3nodding Really, I'm just concerned because I don't have a clue of what I will be doing. Once I know what it's all about, I can probably help out.

Rodent of Unusual Size

Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff