Submit

Does Duncan die?
  Yes
  No
  I don't know
View Results

xXMusic-Feeds-My-Soul94Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:55 am
I'm new to the series and have just started watching them online. I would really like to know if Duncan ever dies? I really hope not D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 pm
Duncan dies several times, but because he's Immortal he comes back to life. Do you mean to ask if he ever loses his head, dies permanently?

No. Duncan lives!  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 pm
I did have a friend who thought they should have made more of an effort to reconcile the series with the first movie. Basically, never make any mention of the Kurgan dying...Connor could still guest star once or twice...until the final episode of the series. In the very last episode, Duncan should have lost his head to the Kurgan, and then the producers could reshoot the scene in church between Connor and Kurgan reflecting this. Not a bad thought, but sad for Duncan fans...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:59 pm
Gaston Marceau
I did have a friend who thought they should have made more of an effort to reconcile the series with the first movie. Basically, never make any mention of the Kurgan dying...Connor could still guest star once or twice...until the final episode of the series. In the very last episode, Duncan should have lost his head to the Kurgan, and then the producers could reshoot the scene in church between Connor and Kurgan reflecting this. Not a bad thought, but sad for Duncan fans...

Yeah, I don't like that idea. Means Methos is dead, too. Nope. I'm not going anywhere.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces