Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Meeting with High Priestess and High Priest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arden Deschain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:31 am
So I'm meeting with the High Priestess and High Priest of a local BTW coven (Caer Logres, pretty sure they were vouched for at some point on Amber and Jet but it's being wonky about showing me results.) on Sunday, just to talk and kinda feel each other out personality/energy wise. So I'm wondering if anyone has some good questions I should be asking them, because I'm sure they'll have some for me. I plan on asking about their pre-initiation process, but what else should I be asking?
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 pm
There is always the favorite color question.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arden Deschain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:02 pm
I didn't get to that, but the high priest did mention he's holding out for peppermint as the official gardnerian ice cream flavor (with much snickering amongst the 3 of us about the bickering over silly things in the BTW community)

It went alright. they're not teaching people right now, but they said i should go to some open circle rituals, which i think the next one is lughnasadh/lamas in july. so I guess after a few of those we talk more, and she knew of some people who might be open to teaching if they werent by the time i'd had a few rituals under my belt.

It was really great to actually TALK to people who practice, and kinda amusing because of the age difference. they were like and you know that BTW covens work skyclad right? apparently they had someone who couldn't get over the nakedness. and then they went on to mention a gathering they'd gone to and how some people went skyclad and others had very elaborate costumes. All in all it was fairly productive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:25 pm
I am glad it went well.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers