View Results

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 am

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅
I can Ѧccσмρℓιsн anything.....↙Ҥɨɽѻӄɨ ξɽɐ
User Image

ξɽɐ took a drink from his mocha."I like reading and playing the violin." ξɽɐ sighed,"Nothing as interesting as you and your songs." ξɽɐ did a smile that disappeared quickly,He had to use that smile when hes with his parents when he went to formal party.ξɽɐ uses it sometimes when he away from them but that's because of habit.ξɽɐ regretted smiling it made him sad knowing he wasn't good enough for his parents unless he was acting,or not his true self anyway.

....Does that make me a Иєяd

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

User Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-

" So I see that you are a music lover to?" Ami asked. She loved it when she found people who love music, just like her. Ami found a spot on her jeans that she didn't brush the wrinkles out, so she brushed it.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

sweetveil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

User Image

"Oh yeah. I'd go crazy if I had to go just one day without music."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 pm

User Image
ωнєη уσυ ƒєєℓ ιкє ⓖⓘⓘⓝⓖ υρ, яємємєвєя ωну уσυ
нєℓ∂ ση ƒσя ѕσσηg ιη ԏнє ⓕⓘⓢⓣ ρℓα¢є

C r y s t a l
T h o m p s o n

T h e
Q u i e t
O n e

╔══════════════╗

The smell of dark cocoa overtook Crystal as she slightly ran inside the coffee shop, tripping over the threshold. "Oh shoot!" she said to herself as she fell face first against the cool tile flooring. Her head hit the floor, and Crystal began to see stars. She shook her head, and the stars scattered. Her head tipped slightly from side to side as she tried to steady herself. "Ow." she said as she placed her hands on the ground so she could push herself up.

╚══════════════╝

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 pm

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅
User Image

ξɽɐ got up quickly to assist the girl who fell. "Let me help you!" ξɽɐ said quietly,he gently grabbed her arms and started pulling her up wards. After she was sitting upwards a man from the counter brought ice to her, I got up and dusted off my pants and walked back to laurel,"I'm sorry about that." ξɽɐ apologized for leaving the Laurel.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 am

☆═━┈Laurel Mika┈━═☆
The ♫Music♪ Lover

User Image
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[♫ӍȖȘῘϾ♬⇨♻ȽῘϜЄ♻]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

"Oh, thats ok." Laurel said looking at all the people who gathered around Era and her. "Are you ok," Laurel asked the girl who fell.

Splendid Nonsense

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 am

User Image
ωнєη уσυ ƒєєℓ ιкє ⓖⓘⓘⓝⓖ υρ, яємємєвєя ωну уσυ
нєℓ∂ ση ƒσя ѕσσηg ιη ԏнє ⓕⓘⓢⓣ ρℓα¢є

C r y s t a l
T h o m p s o n

T h e
Q u i e t
O n e

╔══════════════╗

"Oh yeah, I'm okay." Crystal said as she rubbed her head and made her way towards the counter. "The usual." she said to the man behind the counter. He handed her a mocha with dark chocolate drizzled in it, five sugars exactly. "Mm." she sighed as she took a sip and sat down at a table near the boy that had helped her.

╚══════════════╝
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm

User Image

ξɽɐ didn't say a thing when she got here he drank his mocha.Also when you go to formal parties the girls tended to do what they want and he let them.After he was done drinking he out it down,and also had a foam mustache. There were no napkins he just licked his lips."No napkins.." ξɽɐ pointed out.

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Amber Candy Kisses

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:45 am

Can I play too
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm

(talk in this please and you have to make a profile and know ones replieng back >.< )

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers