Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
heart Aneal heart

Aneal looked around the quiet library as she waited for Marluxia's answer. When he spoke a grin spread across her face "I was hoping you would say that" Aneal took his hand and lead him through the maze of shelves and out the door into the beautiful weather outside "So where do you want to go?" she asked her eyes gleaming excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

☸Marluxia☸

From what eh said, it caused a smile spread across Aneal's cheeks and before he knew it he was being pulled out towards the exit. In a hurry, he closed his book and held it by his waist with his right arm and as they both reached the exit he said 'Well, i don't mind, but maybe a walk outside by some gardens?' he softly suggested. He liked the gardens, many of his spells represented crimson roses and dark green vines of thorns.

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

s3xy_t
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
heart Aneal heart

Aneal let go of his hand and took in what he suggested looking both lengths down the town she thought of where a park was.

Grinning widely she took his hand once more "I know the perfect place" she smiled triumphantly "follow me". Aneal started weaving her way through the town dodging the people and market stools on the way to the public gardens just on the towns edge.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:46 am
User Image
***Michiko***

Michiko smiled at Ichirou pondering on how to put her response "you know given the fact your from hell I don't think the humans will see it quite like you will" she said with an apologetic smile.

Linking her arm through his she lead him to the counter to get their books stamped "so what do you fancy to eat" she asked smiling up at him.

s3xy_t
Captain

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:16 pm
§ Pandora Payne §

Pandora and Hannibal landed outside the libaray. She hopped off of Hannibal's back, looked him in the eye and said "Stay.I'll be right back." to the mighty dragon. She walked into the libaray and breathed in the smell of leather and book glue. She sighed. As she walked through the shelves she saw a beautiful female Neko, she's never seen one before. She peered at the girl through the books and took in her beauty. Then she walked away before the girl could look at her and saw a book that read "The Connection The raer Fire Elemental Witches and Dragons: the Bond" She picked it up and quickly speedwalked towards the checkout counter before the Neko could spot her....she hoped she didn't spot her, in fear of intruding and the Neko thinking she was a stalker.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 pm
Pandora quickly checked pout her book, left the libaray and hopped onto Hannibal's back and flew to the Haunted House, where she could read in peace. She didn't really mind ghosts and creepy stuff like that, after all, she is a witch, creepy is where she belongs. So she shot up into the sky on the back of her dragon, Hannibal.  

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:17 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
"This is true" Ichirou said at Michikos statement, As she lead him to the counter, Ichirou looked at her and smiled "I have no idea" he said looking at Michiko confused as he wasn't sure what he faniced "Anything inparticular you fancy?" he asked nicey.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image
***Michiko***

Michiko's brows furrowed in thought and confusion "Do demons eat food" she asked blushing slightly for not asking sooner.

The sound of someone's thoughts filled Michiko's head she turned to look for the source but couldn't pinpoint the person her only clue was the source is female. Turning again to Ichirou she caught glimpse of a female hastily leaving the library, Michiko shook her head in attempted to free her mind from this strange creature perhaps they will meet again.

s3xy_t
Captain

dando666
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 pm
**Ichirou Takara**

User Image
As Michiko asked about the food Ichirou smiled " I can eat nearly anything" he said smirking " I have a very versatile stomach, Due to what I would normaly eat in the gates this food is more edible" he said explaining his prefferance of food.

"So where would you fancy for eating?" Ichirou asked " And what sort of food do you eat?" he asked curiously

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:01 am
User Image
***Michiko***

Michiko blushed at how stupid her question must have sounded, "I'm sorry that was a silly question" she muttered eyes looking down at the floor.

As Ichirou mentioned his preference she smiled shyly "I don't really mind what I eat is there anything you fancy?" she asked dragging her eyes from the floor to look at him.

s3xy_t
Captain

Ashenvail

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas