Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art Gallery (Art and Fanfic Zone)
Pokemon Transformations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you become your favorite pokemon in real life if given the chance?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:15 pm
This could be a place to post stories where you somehow (you can provide an explanation if you want) turn into your fav/soul-match pokemon.
Nothing inappropriate or explicit, people. If you do that, I can assure you you'll be reported.
But have fun! I'll try to get us started soon with my own if no one wants to go first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 pm
After a day of complete misery I run away from home and I run into a witch (whom is actually a mismagius) and she asks if I want to be turned into a pokemon so I can live in the wild away from people. I say yes and she turns me into an Absol. I run off into the mountains and am never heard of again.  

The Silent Paladin

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:40 pm
Max lived a pretty boring life... except for one thing. He had a crush on a pretty girl named Maria. She, of course, had no clue he existed. Every time he looked at her, he would get a tingly feeling in the back of his hands and the middle of his chest. one day, he ran into her as they were leaving social studies class. The moment they touched, spikes grew from the backs of his hands and his chest. He began to panic as she stared at him, ignoring her books on the ground. As he realized she was finally looking at him, he became embarassed and ran away. The next day, he had been saying it was part of his halloween costume. People looked at him funny because it was may, but just dismissed it as a weird kid doing weird things. Maria wasn't fooled, though. After class, she stopped him, grabbing his arm so he wouldn't run.
"Max, what really happened?"
Fur began to spread over his body. In a matter of seconds, he had turned into a lucario. He jumped out the window and ran to the forest, where he learned to meditate and control his new powers.  
Art Gallery (Art and Fanfic Zone)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games