Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 am
I bought Mini Monsters (strike three) from the marketplace for 350,000 Gold. When I click on the box to open it, a window pops up that says: "General Error. This item can not be used."
I paid with it in Gold, not Cash. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Update: Okay, I sent the item to a friend who was able to open it and send the monsters to me. That was strange, but at least I've got what I paid for.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 am
OMG YES I UNDERSTAND WHERE U COMING FROM.. IT HAS HAPPIN 2 ME WAY 2 MANY TIMEZ ..I CANT EVEN COUNT HOW MANY TIMEZ.. JUST 2 MANY TIMEZ..LOL.. WELL ITZ JUST GAIA GLITCHZ..I USUALLY JUST SELL WATEVER IT IZ AND TRY ANOTHER ONE AND SEE IF IT LET ME..SO DONT WORRY.. JUST BE HAPPY YOU HAVE TRUSTWORTHY FRIENDZ .. THAT CAN HELP U IN UR TIME OF NEED.. HUGZ.. IKR IT GETS ON UR NERVES..BUT JUST KNOW UR NOT ALONE.. UR FRIEND KJ  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Your Not Alone

5,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 am
Recently, I tried to sell back over 100 guppies and received 1 gold. I refreshed the page and still, only received 1 gold. I sent a pm to a developer. I haven't gotten a response yet but, I'm pretty confident that I will. My loss is a lot less than yours but, it may be the solution. Good luck!  
CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games