Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[PUBLIC] Hyper's Plots! Gots a couple 'o boys! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 am
Oh my god Sy, a fight between the two would be amazing! *Is totally up for this when you are ready*

Braoin needs to learn some lessons lol

@ Poet~ Contacting you now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 am
Hyper Falcon
Oh my god Sy, a fight between the two would be amazing! *Is totally up for this when you are ready*

YAY! =D
Would you be against to the 'black magic' part of my suggestion.... where he tries, it takes for a moment but then fails and leaves him unharmed or whatever? XD that wont affect Demons fighting ability... if anything it will just piss him off.

Anyways.... want me to start or you?
Up to it whenever you are!

P.S: PMs welcome, in fact if you could PM me whenever you tag that would be wonderful! smile I am a mummy and get distracted by RL sometimes.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 am
Syaoran-Puu
Hyper Falcon

YAY! =D
Would you be against to the 'black magic' part of my suggestion.... where he tries, it takes for a moment but then fails and leaves him unharmed or whatever? XD that wont affect Demons fighting ability... if anything it will just piss him off.

Anyways.... want me to start or you?
Up to it whenever you are!

P.S: PMs welcome, in fact if you could PM me whenever you tag that would be wonderful! smile I am a mummy and get distracted by RL sometimes.

Sorry its taken me forever to respond! Workplace has been slave driving me!
I think the Black magic is an excellent idea for this. I need to brush up on the Rp guide its been forever XD.

I can start it soon, i need to think up a good place *tinkers around her mind*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:02 pm
Hyper Falcon
Sorry its taken me forever to respond! Workplace has been slave driving me!
I think the Black magic is an excellent idea for this. I need to brush up on the Rp guide its been forever XD.

I can start it soon, i need to think up a good place *tinkers around her mind*
Thats fine smile hehehe. Just PM me when you have time.

And yeah I know what you mean by the RP guide XD I only just discovered Black magic myself. Hehehe.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 pm
Name of soquili and pic: Sakura
User Image

Who do you want to rp with? Either

What kind of plot are you wanting?
With Moam: Sakura's a really mothering Soquili, so she could bump into Moam and his one basket and fret over them a little, maybe making him feel a bit better about the foal or something. If you're interested, she could stick around and try to mend his heart, or alternatively it could just be a short confidence-boosting encounter type thing. If you want to mate them, she's too young right now anyway so I don't mind the wait xP But that's only if.

With Braoin: We could arrange for them to meet up and see where it leads. She's quite patient, and it is very difficult to get her angry, so she'd put up with his sarcastic ways. She could be a nice acquaintance/possible friend for him. And if you want I would never say no to her eventually mating with him or something XD He's very very sexy xP But I'd be perfectly happy with just friends or something too xP

So either/or xD If you're interested that is.

EDIT: Sakura isn't old enough to breed yet or anything and I didn't realise we weren't allowed to plot so... general RP? xP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:55 am
I offer you Majesty as a friend for Moam. I believe their personalities would compliment eachother.

User Image

And I think Maj might even be useful around the foal. I'm not sure but I think he's very patient and would be a good friend and mentor.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Name of soquili and pic fera
Who do you want to rp with? Moam
What kind of plot are you wanting? friendship and possibly develop into her becoming a confidant for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm
Totally forgot about this for abit, sweatdrop

If either of you still want rp let me know! I'd totally be willing for either! RL was being stupid, then i beat it! Reply here or send me a pm!  

Renegade Athena

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:04 pm
Not sure if your still accepting plots but if you are ...

Name of soquili and pic
Chatella
Who do you want to rp with? I'm up for either of your boys since they both sound great!
Oh and I believe she is old enough to breed if wanted. -nods-
What kind of plot are you wanting? Anything really. though since she is a nurse she loves to help hurt people as much as she can. She will never give up and is rather persistent and determined. Especially when it comes to make people happy and feeling better. She never gives up no matter what the situation and will try to heal anything of someone that she possibly can.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 am
Ofcourse! if you want i got an idea:
Since Braoin is having a fight with Demon he will probably sustain some decent/critical injuries. She could help him perhaps?  

Renegade Athena

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:45 am
*nudgenudgewinkwink* xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm
Hyper Falcon
Ofcourse! if you want i got an idea:
Since Braoin is having a fight with Demon he will probably sustain some decent/critical injuries. She could help him perhaps?

That sounds awesome to me! Chatella would definitely be up for that idea/rp. = )

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Renegade Athena

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 pm
Yumitoko II
*nudgenudgewinkwink* xD

*tackles* twisted

@ Chi~ Sweet sauce! Would you like for me to start or you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm
Hyper@ Mhm! An well If you could start that would be awesome!

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers