Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
♧Welcome♧

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sensual Soul
Vice Captain

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 am
Hey, welcome to the z!Spot!

This is a guild dedicated to the support and promotion of zOMG! This guild it still being organized but we would love everyone's support and ideas.

Do not forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction thread!

To all Members, Crew and Vice Captains

Hey guys! So I started this guild and I hope you all will work with me here.  I don't want to have just one person running things for a number of reasons, which is why our crew members all have access to the guild mule and captain.
1.  I just want to make sure that not one person has too much power. It will be easier and more fair if the guild is run by a group of people than just by one, that way many ideas can be circulated and no one gets an inflated ego.
2.  While I value new insight so we want new members, not everyone is going to be able to be part of the crew and Vice Capts. However, we would like to hear from new and old players. We'll be recruiting for the guild and for zOMG! Feel free to post who you would like invited in the invite thread.

Members
Nope you can't enter in some of the subforums. Not because we don't value you but because we want to let you enjoy the contest and Events that we will be hosting.  If you could see everything we are doing it would be like cheating since answers to contest may be relieved in the subforum when we are setting up!

But we do need you!  We need your suggestion and ideas. And we need your feedback!  Tell us what we can do to make the threads we post more fun, help us come up with new ideas! Feel free to apply to the crew!

-Sen 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

"z! Spot"
              lulz.
              That's bad.
              xd

Anywho. I'm SykoCaster. You can call me Syko. I'm a big fan of zOMG!. It's probably the only reason I'm on Gaia anymore. I frequent the zOMG! Forum, and have my own pirate clan, the Sons of Plunder. I also reeeally suck at introducing myself, so I'm stopping here.
              :P

Emyre

Wheezing Warlord

zearics

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:01 pm
Yo Everyone!
Alrighty, I am Zearics, people call me zear. I like to play zOMG and make friends. I will help anyone who needs it. I like to draw and write, and just do stuff. Somewhat of a maniac, so if I change personalities, I apologise ahead of time. I am the Captain of the clan Cthd, and have played zOMG till a recent break that could not be avoided.

So Look forward to playing with you all! Catch ya later!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 pm
Hey there! Tarot here..
Not much to really say other than i'm passionate about zOMG!
I try my best to help in any way, so if you need anything.. feel more than welcome to ask! 3nodding  

Hinterland Wayfinder

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 pm
Hiii I'm Ben. My User pretty much is self explanatory of what else to call me. Simplicity at its best. Yes that is a real boy's name across the big pond and more. I am often quite known by many.
I am the Captain of the guild in my siggy and i can't wait to expand it's PR as well as zOMG's PR.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 pm
Hello there. I'm Liona nice to meet you....but I've seen many of you in the forums frequently so not really meet I guess sweatdrop

I'm quite active on zOMG. With the exception of weekends since that's when I work >.<. I have several accounts, but am currently really only playing with two of them. Hope to play a lot of zOMG with you guys ;D  

Liona Lionheart

Fashionable Gawker

Epic Pancakes

2,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm
Hey, name's Epic, you can call me epic, pancakes, pan, or whatever. mrgreen

I love zOMG, although, I'm not too active, unless there's something new to try out. ( CL 10.0 ), I am however very active in guilds/clans and I'm a pro poster wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:53 pm
I think zOMG would be payed more attention if new events and new areas were to be created for the game and people with a CL of 10.0 will not have to be bored doing the same routine almost everyday.

Shikon Yokai

6,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Like Spring

Gracious Cat

17,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am
Hello im Lady Yoki, but my friends call me Yoki.
I really enjoy playing gaia and z0mg, im not yet a very high cl level (just 5.1) but if anyone needs help while im online, ill gladly help smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm
Hello! I'm Mythic Walker! Who was Mythic Befrant, Gloom Judge Befrant, and was first Grey Silverfang. It's nice to meet you people and I hope to see you in zOMG. ^^  

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

Ashe Fierce

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:30 pm
I can't believe i have yet to introduce myself, lol
Well my name's ashley, ashe for short.
&& if you would like to know more just pm me =>

z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!