Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dollars.

Back to Guilds

There are no restrictions or rules. You just have to say that you're a part of the Dollars. 

Tags: Durarara!!, Dollars, Ikebukuro, DRRR!!, Anime 

Reply The Ikebukuro Dollars.
Has anyone had dreams about Durarara!! ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:58 am
I've lately been watching the anime whenever I can, and reading, but I'm on a stand still waiting for more updates. But anyway~ the other night I had a dream about falling in love with a headless boy who got information about almost everybody in the dream from a mysterious friend of his. O_O when I woke up, I emmediately thought of Celty & Shinra. -_- I guess thats what I get from a combonation of Durarara!! and watching Sleepy Hallow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:57 am
I had a dream that I had to get divorced with Kida, Mikado, Anri, and Izaya LOL. And Shinra told me that Shizuo might die because Seiji stabbed him in the hand with a pen. Ink poisoning! D:
....butohgodisomewhatpredictedepisode22. D:  

mrlifdoff

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 am
oh wow....xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am
I dreamed of bumping into Kida at school XD
Real-life Kida looks SUPER cute, but thats probably just my mind projecting what I like in a guy into Kida's form lol.

It was a very nice dream though xD I just wish he talked, haha, all he did was laugh and smile >m<  

pasionfruuuit

OuranBleachVamp

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm
XD to meet ANY of the characters would be cool......unless they came to kill you....."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:26 pm
I had a dream about Izaya and Shizuo... It's hard to remember, but I know it involved me hugging Izaya and almost dying. Either he stabbed me or Shizuo through something at me. >.<

DeathlyPhoenix

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Ikebukuro Dollars.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items