Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa Online

Back to Guilds

Come join other fans and discuss everything GAGA! 

Tags: Lady Gaga, Music, Dance, Fame, Monster 

Reply Gaga Online Home Page
Alejandro Video?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 am
Ok so I watched it and I was so unimpressed I actually hated it but "everyone" is saying its amazing idk maybe its just me but if you watched what YOU think about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 am
omg good im not the only 1. . . i was disapionted i liked like the first part of the video b/c it was like a movie but when the song started i was starting to get uninterested, the theme wasnt really good either. . . my fav video from her is still between telephone and bad romance  

vodka machine

eradicate the enemy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 am
ilove lady gaga and all,but this video was one of her worstt.(in my opion)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm
I actually liked it. I would say her worst video was Eh Eh. That was a boring video. I mean, I understand that the song was slower, but that gives her more reason to pick the video up a bit. Any way, back to Alejandro. What is it that you guy's don't like about it?  

Zabuzas Uke

AlemaniazNena

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:43 pm
Shinigami Kusuriuri
I actually liked it. I would say her worst video was Eh Eh. That was a boring video. I mean, I understand that the song was slower, but that gives her more reason to pick the video up a bit. Any way, back to Alejandro. What is it that you guy's don't like about it?

it was just sooo different i didnt think it went with the song and i didnt understand some parts of it stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:51 am
yes the person above me is right... it didnt match the song to well but it grew on me now i love it lol but im sure not gonna watch it in front of my family lol  

vodka machine

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 am
I was actually hearing the song on iTunes then i just saw this thread XD but i dont think the video is bad... cos every video of gagas has a inporten story o: Alejandro is about 2 young lovers.. and the video shows some the worst ways to love... i think it bad that the video only shows the worsts sides..

-i really can't understand why you dont like it xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 am
I think the video has more meaning than any previous videos, and forces people to think about it more. Which, usually means people dislike it. There is so much going on, and I found it stunning. I had to watch it all over again just to make sure I didn't miss a thing.

The song can easily fit into the video, when you take the song's face value away and break it apart.  

Dr Zydrate

ll Haus Of Gaga ll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 pm
I didn't really like it either.  
Gaga Online Home Page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out