Reply IDonate2U
10k giveaway!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Bandit 120

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:35 pm
thats ur name cuz u want romeo to yourself so u pulled julliet out of the picture cuz shes a b***h  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm
All three of you were in a love triangle and were all best friends. You planned on asking him out at the royal ball but Juliet came first into his eyes as beautiful so they both fell in love. Infuriated by this, you kept it inside and just continued to let Romeo believe you two were friends until the constant drama between you two. So one day, you let Romeo know that you were in love with him all along before Juliet appeared into his eyes. He denied you and swore to always be Juliet and run away with her. This couldn't happen though. You had to have him. So one night you climbed up Juliet's balcony and killed her with a dagger. The next day you left your bloody blade in front of Romeo's door with a lock of her beautiful brown hair. A note lied under it splatted in blood reading, "Dear Romeo, I killed Juliet. Yours truly~"

L-like that? n ^n Heehee.

-luv_muffy_plz-

Lexy Heart

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:04 pm
Your username is dearromeoikilledjulliet because you killed juliet, because you wanted romeo to be yours! xd either that or you got bored and that was the first thing that came to your mind for your username :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 pm
juliet was a whore and a b**** who stole your man (romeo) ?  

The Bored Procrastinator

Proud Cyclops

14,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Goldinia_Auria_Mistressia

Invisible Seeker

9,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 pm
because you hate juliet? because you dont want them together.. or because you know romeo and juliet?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm
dearromeoikilledjuliet
the first person that has the best explanation of why my username is my username wins!!(start thinking) heart

lol maybe its becuz your a Montague and you know about Romeos love with Juliet from the Capulets, so you think of it as a disgrace and killed Juliet so Romeo can get over her.  

Sex_al Harass__nt

RanciDRainboWDinosaurouS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm
You wanted somthing else but it was probably taken and you are all like "Awweee,s**t! I wanted that. What an a*****e..." said user.Then you were all like, " Hey. Might as well." So you were all like, " This sounds cool I guess." And that is why...*Nods* Yesh....That is why. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:23 am
You feel out of touch with society, and effectively cut all ties with it, killing the Juliet to your Romeo in life.  

Kamina Kami

4,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
IDonate2U

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items