Reply Rude Discussion
RBF concert

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.xXxSka_kidxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:34 pm
Hey...i'm going to a reel big fish concert on the 10th!....i'm exited but i havent been to one of their gigs before. Could anyone tell me what it's like?...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:40 pm
i saw them in july. they're pretty awesome.
not a lot of skanking, though.  

Asthen

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:33 pm
I haven't seen them since november 2004 (wow I need to get out more...) It was an AWESOME show! Then there new CD came out so I fear they might be playing more of that (not that I don't like it... just... not for shows...) We got them to come out for two encores and I spent my night in a (very small) ska pit. If I remember right we could only fit 3 skankers at a time. Is that average or small?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:11 pm
well, when i saw them they played mostly songs from cheer up and turn the radio off, they only played two or three songs off the new album.
sad that i still remember that.  

Asthen

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:24 pm
I saw them more than a year ago and I still remember every song they played. YOU'RE sad?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:30 pm
Where's the concert?  

Elleyea

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Noriko_Mimura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:53 pm
mrawr.. I was really close to going to a RBF concert last year... *shakes fist at lack of license/reliance on others for rides*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:03 pm
The year I get my license I'm going on a show tour. I shall go where I wish and It will be good.  

UreshiiNyoko

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff