Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

plz note i did not make the groovy brushes or the squigling doggy gif...i just use them cause they's cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image  

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm
-intro piccy to go here-

Ok so I might as well introduce myself! I am Snowbelle and I am 24 years old. I have been in the B/C Threads and forums for about 3 years now and have met so many wonderful and nice people during my time. In real life I have a mutt named Misty, who is the most amazing and wonderful dog in the world, I love her to bits. I have two brothers and am going to college to get my Bachelors of Science in Elementary/English Degree. I am going into my fourth year and hope to start my 'student teaching' soon. On Gaia, I work at The Geneon Project and Aquatica as both a manager and colorist (guest colorist of sorts at Geneon). I have always loved animals, mostly dogs but I love lots of different types. I love wolves, foxes, some of the big cats, polar bears, dolphins, whales, horses....all sorts. I love mythology and old folk lore, along with mythical creatures like dragons. I love the night time and Fall and Winter along with natural color schemes that look good together. Irish and Celtic themes are some of my most favorite. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and black. Uhh...lets see...what else is there...oh! I love Pokemon (to name all my faves would take a while),Digimon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Top Cat, Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, Care Bears, TMNT, Harry Potter (George ftw!), Pirates of the Carribbean, Invader Zim and lots of other stuff...I dont care how old I am...as Peter Pan would say "Im never gonna grow up!" (its no fun X3). I love several animes, the main ones being YuYu Hakusho (fave charries are Kurama and Hiei...mainly Hiei), One Piece (Love Zolo/Zoro), Fruits Basket (KYO!), and Inu Yasha. I love movies in general, most fave recently are Sherlock Holmes, Avatar, A-Team, Prince of Persia, How to Train Your Dragon (TOOTHLESS RULES!), and Alice in Wonderland. I love Disney's Stitch, Tigger, 101 Dalmatians (Lucky and Patch), Robin Hood, Eeyore, Bolt, Scamp, Baghera, Chip and Dale (uber love), Rajah, Dodger, Todd, Nala, Kiara, and....Thumper and Flower. I think that is pretty much it. If I think of anything else...I'll put it down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 pm
Reserved

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:27 pm
Reserved

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games