Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1X1] ~ 甘えて! ~ Please Spoil Me! ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm
((Take your time~))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm
(((OOC: I am working on this! I swear! Expect a post from me here tomorrow!!! YAKUSOUKU!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am
((Daijoubu desu yo! Jikan ga aru~ =] ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:16 pm
(((OOC: -facepalm- I felt like crap last night and just went to bed without posting anywhere. NOT TONIGHT! Plus I have "Japanese Through Anime Music" class tonight and I tend to post while listening to the lesson... soooo.... TONIGHT I SWEAR!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:41 pm
((Take your time~ Can't say that I'm not excited for a post here and the continuation of this RP, but honto ni daijoubu desu. Don't stress yourself out over this. =] ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm
僕も入てもいい?Can I join this join this RP also?  

Komishi

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 pm
((Err... that one's up to Nil, since it's generally her RP. Why don't you PM her?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:21 pm
(((OOC: Komishi, send me a PM with an example of how you RP and I'll make my decision after that.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking up at the tall broad man before him, Shouryuu realized suddenly that he hadn't a single clue what to say.
At all.
"O...ore...." stunned speechless and stuck in a oily puddle on the ground, the host carefully picked himself up, sneezing a second time as he wrapped his arms around his chest. "A ride?"
Okay so this was a good thing... right?
A ride!
He could get further away in a car...
But...
Further away to where?
"I... gomen nasai... I don't know where I'm going I... I just..." glancing over his shoulder nervously, Shouryuu shook his head, trying to move rain smeared bangs from in front of his eyes. "I'd appreciate the ride. The chance to get dry. Just... I don't care where you take me just... somewhere far from here in preferably that," the young host pointed in the opposite direction from Kairo territory. "direction, onegaishimasu."
The bigger the head start Kouga had, the quicker he could get lost in society... if he could just disappear... they'd never find him...
Right?
"I... I'm sorry that I smudged the back of your suit..." he quickly apologized, realizing that this businessman now probably had a rather damp back from the collision.

(((OOC: Ever notice how our characters keep meeting on rainy days?)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 pm
I m a m u r a - K e i t a r o u

Kei found it curious that the young man before him didn't know where to go. "That direction" was a bit vague, and left Kei a little unsure about what exactly to do. Here he was, with, as the person before him perfectly put, a smudged suit, work to do, a schedule he was trying to keep to but was falling apart, along with this curiosity of a person who had only a vague idea of where he needed to go. And that person was soaking wet in a dirty puddle. The fastest way to soil something was to drop it in a puddle, and the man before him was no different. Kei's car was sparkling clean, and getting it dirty would take so much time to clean. What a dilemma.

One thing at a time, Kei thought. Cringing within at how dirty his hand would be afterward, the businessman held out a hand to help the host up to his feet. He knew that it was the courteous thing to do, and courtesy paid off—if one were to find the right people, and Kei felt that this was one such person. He could just feel it. And Kei trusted his instincts, for without them, he would never be as great a businessman as he currently was.

Pulling his umbrella back over his head and over the host before him, for he carried one of those larger umbrellas designed to keep dry posters, large papers, and all sorts of business related items, Kei thought about the next part. Where to go. Now that he had offered the ride, he couldn't just renege on the idea—especially not due to soiled clothing and an unknown destination. Of course, the unknown destination did make the person before him seem oddly suspicious... Not that this exceptionally good looking man running around in the rain dressed to the nines wasn't suspicious as it was. But coupled with an unknown destination, Kei had a small uneasy feeling about the man before him. Though the man seemed so earnest, Kei had faced enough of the world's cynical side to be suspicious. At first, he had been taken by surprise, but now that the surprise was wearing off, his more careful and cautious thoughts were coming back. How could he trust the man before him? But if not, then where would they go? Could he even be trusted in a car? Darn it, his mind had gotten the better of him while he had been surprised, and part of him wished he had never offered that ride before thinking about it. You know better than this! he chided himself.

Finally, Kei decided that perhaps the best thing to do was to see what the boy had with him, and whether or not he wanted to be dropped off home, wherever that was. If not, then perhaps they could find a hotel for him or something. As cold as it seemed, all Kei knew was that he was falling behind on his daily schedule, and it was an awful feeling.

((Holy cow you're right! I think we like rain (even if our characters might not)))

T h e - B u s i n e s s m a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 pm

A hand up.
That was certainly a bit of a surprise, especially since now this mystery man's hand was soiled with the gritty oil puddle water.
But Kouga wasn't one to not be happy about help.
Even if it seemed a tad bit forced.

'Course the guy's going to try and be polite. He's a freakin' businessman, baka.' the young man chided himself, but he somehow put on a rather slightly disarming smile.

He was soaked to the bone, rain was pelting down, and yet the man before him had not only offered the shelter of his own umbrella, but had asked if he could give Kouga a ride.

Course, as he'd so eloquently put... he just needed to go in the opposite direction of Kairo territory.

"Look, I'll be honest. I really don't know where I want to go. I've nowhere to go back to and..." it was then that he realized his neck was still bleeding. "I guess somewhere that I can get this," he pointed to the small wound surrounded by nail scratches. "Looked at for starters. Just as long as it's far from here, of course."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers