Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 pm
*he slammed on the breaks barely missing a wrecked tank however he wasn't sure if everyone was alright. he managed to swerved around it and he came to a stop. he felt his heart racing as he shook his head. he thought to himself where that wrecked tank came from.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 pm
Blood dripped from Alex's forehead as he looked up at Nicholai. "...jeeze, what was that for...?"

Rosalina sat undisturbed on the seat, looking around. "Now why would a tank be here?....Alex, put a bandage on those cuts, please."

"I'll give you somethin' to bandage, you little..." He mumbled as he pulled the pieces of glass from his skin.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm
*he calmed himself "everyone alright?" he asked out of sincerity. he looked at the tank and noticed that it was burst open from the inside. it kind of worried him as he looked in the rear view mirror noticing the glass that Alex just picked out of his forehead. "sorry about that, it was either he hit that tank or not." he said calmly. as he slowly got back on course keeping his eyes on the road.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm
"Don't worry about it..." He said, wiping the blood with a cloth Rosalina gave him.

She looked at the tank and a spark of curiosity erupted from inside her head. "...hmmm..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 pm
*he continued to drive as he figured out which way was north and head towards old olwen to see if he could finally find a place to rest.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 pm
Rosalina thought for a moment and jumped to the front and on the passenger seat. "...so where to?"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:22 pm
*he herd Roalina pipe up "oh i figured we would head to new olwen so we could get a safe place to relax and rest up. sound like a decent plan?" he asked out loud to everyone.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 pm
She shrugs, then nods. "Why not?" She leaned back on the seat.

"Rest...that sounds like a good idea right about now, eh?"

"Ah hell yeah!" She said, trying not to laugh as she remembered the joke they would always tell each other.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 pm
*he smiled as he made the turn off on the highway to head to new olwen.* (jumping there to post.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 pm
Hearing what Haiku had just said Sora just kept quiet but still was shocked that Haiku didn't value her life like anyone she met, so she turned to Wesker to see what he was going to say about what Haiku's job is going to be and what attire she was going to wear. "When we get to the Hive you're going to see that the B.O.W.s are aggressive as they should and for your attire....I'll just have to have someone there to loan you clothing that doesn't make you look like a homeless man." Sora found it quite surprising that Wesker was going to make Haiku do something like that but didn't pay any mind to it until he snapped her out of her thought, "As for you Ms. Avalon, in the meantime you're going to just shadow some of the scientists that work there and when you're ready I'll give you something that will not waist any time." "Oh joy, I get to follow uptight scientists around the place. Unlike Sara, I'm not a bio major, I'm more of a fighter so we're going to have a problem." Wesker looked at Sora and replied, "Then I suggest you learn or I can kill you here and now." "Fine, I'll try but don't blame me if I mess up somewhere in the future." By the time Sora finished what she was saying the pilot had announced that they made it to the Hive and he's landing the chopper on the helipad.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers