Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Cosplay? IT WAS AWESOME!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:17 am
Dweezal you will have to add me to your facebook so I can see it. Lol, that is awsome, hey, I got my picture with Chuck Huber,(Hiei or Vagita)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 am
Yes, that was a Doctor Who reference. I love that show, but sadly I have yet to the the End of Time specials because my dad's been real busy and he loves it too.

Awh, don't say that I bet you're really pretty. But man you're lucky. LittleKuriboh is awesomely awesome. Lucky. I would call you a lucky butt, but I know that offends me on so many levels. Although, I think you should of gone as...Professor Sebastian Michaelis, more people would've recognized you most likely. Ghost Hunt isn't really a popular anime.

I really hope he does that whole Mako Tsunami thing, I really wanna see it.

I wanna to go to a comic-con in California once I get my driver's license. I'll go there, gather up some David Tennant fan girls/boys and we'll all go stalk him. It'll be fun, in about..4 years you can come join us. XP

sugakoushi

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:44 pm
I will be cosplaying Mai again at MangaNext! (October 29-31) I think I'll be Mai on Halloween. biggrin And maybe Fuu from Samurai Champloo if I can get a costume made in time. I'm pretty sure I'll be going to the New York Anime Festival on Saturday, October 9th too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Maybe somebody'll recognize you this time. xd  

Portcullis Cat

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm
I'm thinking of entering the hall cosplay contest if I can get my costume done on time. I can do French seams!! And I know to cut fabric on the bias to make it more "flowy!" 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 am
I talked my mom into letting me go to an anime convention! She says next year though...but at least I'll be able to go to one. I've been doing a lot of research.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Anime Matsuri that's being held in The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center. My aunt in Houston works for Marriot, so we would be able to get a really good discount if we stay at the one she works at. It's a 50 minute drive from the one she works at to the anime con, but it'll be worth it. I plan to go as Soma Asman Kadar from Kuroshitsuji. I have the perfect skin tone for it (I'm Malaysian, not Indian), and I know a lot of Indian people so I would be able to ask for things for the costume and stuff.

Take some pictures for me on Halloween though.

sugakoushi

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces