Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
**RULES** **READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING IN THE GUILD**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:38 pm
~~Rules~~

One: If it's not for the roleplay, PLEASE put [Out of Character] before the topic name. If you don't, the topic will be moved to the "Out Of Character" forums.

Two: No powerplaying, double-posting, or god-modding. This includes bringing up powers/weapons your character don't have, and controlling other people's characters.

Three: Only the captain and vice captain can accept new members. If a new member arrives without our knowing, we will ban the new member.

Four: Be kind and considerate to others. I don't want to see any rude behavior going on in my guild, if I see any of this behavior and it doesn't cease then I will be forced to ban you from the guild.

That's all the rules... Don't force me to make more rules, just obey and avoid more restriction. ^_^

In the guild if you're going to be absent for a while please notify us and if you haven't posted in 3 weeks a PM will be sent to you asking why you're not posting. You can start a new topic if it seems right, but we need people to start role playing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:09 pm
Ryu Azore
~~Rules~~

One: If it's not for the roleplay, PLEASE put [Out of Character] before the topic name. If you don't, the topic will be moved to the "Out Of Character" forums.

Two: No powerplaying, double-posting, or god-modding. This includes bringing up powers/weapons your character don't have, and controlling other people's characters.

Three: Only the captain and vice captain can accept new members. If a new member arrives without our knowing, we will ban the new member.

That's all the rules... Don't force me to make more rules, just obey and avoid more restriction. ^_^

and finally rule number four let the captain make the rules confused neutral  

Borax18

Senna Taikei

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:20 pm
Ryu was captian when he made these rules, he gave the guild to Kurai later on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:41 pm
Borax18
Ryu Azore
~~Rules~~

Yeah o_O Besides, why does it matter to ya? You hardly RP.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

Borax18

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:06 pm
oh that makes sense  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:07 pm
Ryu Azore
Borax18
Ryu Azore
~~Rules~~

Yeah o_O Besides, why does it matter to ya? You hardly RP.

because i don't know what my character should be! and saying it in public gets me embarrassed redface  

Borax18

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 am
but it could always be worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 pm
Can't we just roleplay in peace?! stare Besides, I want to play MY character...  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 pm
XxRosalina RedfieldxX
Can't we just roleplay in peace?! stare Besides, I want to play MY character...
Then do it o3o No one's keepin' ya xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:21 pm
...thank you... stare ...unlike SOME people...  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm
lols I really don't see the problem with any of these rules ^-^ they all are really simple to follow only an ignorant idiot could break them =P  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:48 pm
Eh, true. *rolls eyes*  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Only way someone could break 'em is if they purposly tried to. o 3o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Yup. But it ain't gonna be me. confused