Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Military Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 am
"Its okay, I heal fast thanks to Wesker. New Raccoon City's hospital would be a bad place to look for birth records the safest bet is to use the computer." Sara said to Ryu as she stared out the window looking deep in thought but really just taking in the scenery and wondering what'll be waiting for her when they get back to Ryu's home.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:23 am
[[I'll go post in New Olwen]]  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 am
*Nicholai sat on the floor between the two security doors that he set the lock out for and there were no panels that he could use to hack his way out of. he sat there and thought to himself thinking of how cruel Wesker really was. he looked to the vent but thought against it cause he had issues with tight spaces. he tried to think of other ways out but the vent seemed to look like the only choice he had.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:50 pm
*A few hours later Nicholai managed to get out of the ventilation system and out of the complex. once outside he sealed the door out the best he could with what he was able to do with the automatic doors. he walked over to his bike that he hid about 20 minutes away from the facility by foot. he got on his bike and head his way back to Old Olwen.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Fenris Wolf_1

Hilarious Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:17 pm
Sasoi watched as she saw a person walking and she decided to follow him but she was so quiet when she was walking he didn't even notice her. She saw him leave on his bike and drive off but sasoi jumped on her bike and decided to follow him from the back without the lights on and just kept on following him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Hunk walks slowly in front of a bunker of the abandon military site. A natural tendency forces him to search the area of any enemy... Mainly zombies. When sure that the area is completely clean and his target not anywhere in the area, Hunk takes out cell phone and texts his superior:

Text Beginning:
The Target that we are searching for is not here. However, I have reason to believe the one we want dead has left the area. Come over to location so we can have a better chance of fighting HIM off.
Text Ending...

Hunk waits in the eerie silence, remembering and waiting for his Boss.

Rage of Despair

Romantic Lover

6,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:58 pm
Jack looks over at the small crowd and notices that two of them work for the person he aims to kill "Perfect, just in case of Plan A back fires" Suddenly his cell phone virbates and reads the text message with a grunt "Goddammit!"Jack jumps off the small bunker and lands next to Hunk "I thought I told you NO texting during the mission!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 pm
Hunk shifts his eyes towards Jack, landing directly next to him. Hunk left his hand on the handle of his TMP, but releases it two seconds after realizing it was his partner.

"Either you run faster than you look or you just made me waste like two dollars worth a text! And I was messaging YOU b*****d! Jesus, you understand that Umbrella is GONE and I'm not under their coverage anymore! This s**t comes from outta my damn pocket! WHICH by the way, YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ME RIGHT! I don't consider those damn Party Nights pay you know."

Hunk walks away from Jack for a brief moment and catches himself again. He turns back to Jack,

"Nothing is here anyway, it was smart to start here but again, not so great. No wonder you were under HIM. Anycase, our best bet to start looking for our target is in either New Raccoon City or New Olwen. First though, how the hell does she look like?"

One thing about Jack that Hunk always took his chance when he had it to hit him at was his forgetfulness on details and important facts. Thankfully, much of when that happens rarely occurs on missions and if it did, his strength corrected the red errors.

Rage of Despair

Romantic Lover

6,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm
"Half the time I wonder why I carry this thing in the first place and thoses party nights count dammit!" Jack walks over to Hunk and grunts in his face before taking out a picture of the target "This is our goal! Athena "Wesker"! With her in our hands we can use her to lure the real deal and then kill him!" Jack turns around and clutchs his right hand and smirk evil like "And then we will rightfully take everything he has and use it to either take over the world or sell it off to the highest buyer" Jack walks back towards Hunk "Failure is not something we can have here Hunk got it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Hunk looked at the picture of Athena, noticing the fine resemblance to the very hated Wesker. Hunk still didn't understand the connection of her and Wesker. Was it a family secret that Wesker kept to himself or something far worse? It didn't mean much to Hunk, though it has to mean a lot to Wesker if her identity has been a secret until Jack and Hunk bypassed Umbrella's Intel for dirt on Wesker.

Hunk walks away from Jack, a few feet away until he stops. Hunk slowly begins to speak to Jack, without facing him:

"So, where are we going to find this 'ghost'? I mean, its not like she'll just randomly turn up in our arms or sights. She has to have like a red security level on her or contain the fighting abilities that of Wesker... I mean, why else would Wesker want her to be a secret so badly? And even if we caught her, could we really use her as a trap against Wesker? I'm just wanting to poke holes into the plan so that way, when s**t hits the fan, I can totally and utterly blame you."

Hunk wasn't worried if Jack was going to fail or not, but more on the lines that Jack couldn't get him closer to Wesker... Years and years of waiting can't end in totally failure. Hunk keeps his back turned to Jack, awaiting his orders.

Rage of Despair

Romantic Lover

6,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm
Jack growls abit at Hunk "Wesker will fall for it, trust me Hunk and besides even if she had powers she's only a little girl! What harm can she do to two big badasses like us?" Jack begins to walk away "I am hitting of to the echo and you will go off to new olen" Jack takes out a flash grenade and before using it "Remember that we cant fail or else your never get the chance again for you "revenge" on him. We will meet back here in three days! Remember that Hunk!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm
As Jack's words still echo in his head, the awkward stance leaves Hunk ******** HELL!! Jesus ******** CHRIST!! Every ******** TIME HE HAS TO DO THAT!! Argghh!"

Hunk winces a bit more as the effects of the flash grenade disperse. Hunk shakes off the effects and walks off into one of the bunkers he left his motorcycle in.

"What kind of budget does that b*****d have to always ******** throw flash grenades in my goddamn eyes everytime he wants to do that 'fancy' getaway! Anycase, Let me get started on getting to New Olen.. Faster I do this... Faster I can finally end this all."

The roar of the motocyle ripples through the entire area as Hunk heads off into the direction of New Olen, leaving the dead site of the military area to rot and decay.... festering alone in it's despair.

Rage of Despair

Romantic Lover

6,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 pm
((Don't bother. These two guys have been out of the guild and have no plans of coming back.))  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff