Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm
soooooo... ever since i saw Wurmple it was my favorit pokemon so now i just have to make a team on it ^^
as lead i use ninjask with:
Swords dance
agility
substitude
baton pass.
EV's:
speed
sp.def

and then i just use swords dance and agility until it good enought and swift out to wurmple ^^ well my other pokemons on the team is alo bugs... cos bug pokemons is my favorit type ^^ and since this is a double team i use butterfree to make one of foes pkmns asleep with sleeppowder ^^ and i have wormadam shuckle as wall on the team cos they are not weak againt fire as the rest of the team.. and then i have masquerain with bubble beam so i can kill fire types to ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:42 pm
Bug-based... Obviously, Wurmple-based? Doesn't seem it.  

Roanark

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

DarkShadowWaffle

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:14 pm
Dude, other than Scyther and Scizor, Bug-types are WEAK  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:48 pm
Roanark
Bug-based... Obviously, Wurmple-based? Doesn't seem it.

yes it is bug-based but Wurmple is the main pokemon ^^  

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:50 pm
DarkShadowWaffle

nah.... bug-types is not weak just like that.. they have pretty high speed and they have also good sp.atk ^^ and most of m pokemons have protect and stuff so they want die if i know how to use them... no pokemons are weak if you use them right... so the anwser is no.. bug type pokemons is not weak.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:56 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZ4mgWtFow watch this and you see what i mean ^^  

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Braying Punk

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:00 pm
DarkShadowWaffle

very not true.

This team isn't so good in my opinion, but I see bugs as one of the most advanced types, though very hard to use.

I personally have several bug pokemon I use, Yanmega, Scizor, Syther, Heracross, Armaldo, Shedinja, Foretress.

For an example of one of my teams.

Give Foretress, Bide, Rock Polish, Iron Defense and Explosion, for a big heavy defense pokemon. (Rock polish so that bide will hit sooner)

Give Ninjask and Syther both U-Turn and X-Scissor, for syther add Air Slash and Arial Ace for for Ninjask, make the last attack agility/quick attack/something along those lines for speed.

Set Armaldo up with X-Scissor, Aqua Tail, Earthquake and Facade for a good powerhouse pokemon.

Set Yanmega up with Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball, U-Turn and Air Slash, but him at the front of the team, as with bug, ghost, and flying type attacks, there is a nice chance he might have an advantage. U-Turn if he doesn't.

Last, but not least, put in Shuckle with Rest, Toxic, Withdraw, and Knock Off.

For him, wait till your opponent is on there last-resort pokemon, pull him out and use toxic right off the bat, then use Knock Off if they are using something like leftovers.

Then just use withdraw and rest until the user faints. Not the funnest pokemon, but effective.

It's not flawless, but it proves you can make a damn good pokemon team with just bugs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:06 am
Art Murder
DarkShadowWaffle

very not true.

This team isn't so good in my opinion, but I see bugs as one of the most advanced types, though very hard to use.

I personally have several bug pokemon I use, Yanmega, Scizor, Syther, Heracross, Armaldo, Shedinja, Foretress.

For an example of one of my teams.

Give Foretress, Bide, Rock Polish, Iron Defense and Explosion, for a big heavy defense pokemon. (Rock polish so that bide will hit sooner)

Give Ninjask and Syther both U-Turn and X-Scissor, for syther add Air Slash and Arial Ace for for Ninjask, make the last attack agility/quick attack/something along those lines for speed.

Set Armaldo up with X-Scissor, Aqua Tail, Earthquake and Facade for a good powerhouse pokemon.

Set Yanmega up with Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball, U-Turn and Air Slash, but him at the front of the team, as with bug, ghost, and flying type attacks, there is a nice chance he might have an advantage. U-Turn if he doesn't.

Last, but not least, put in Shuckle with Rest, Toxic, Withdraw, and Knock Off.

For him, wait till your opponent is on there last-resort pokemon, pull him out and use toxic right off the bat, then use Knock Off if they are using something like leftovers.

Then just use withdraw and rest until the user faints. Not the funnest pokemon, but effective.

It's not flawless, but it proves you can make a damn good pokemon team with just bugs. 3nodding

very true but im only using UU's razz so want use those bugs. and only useing wurmple for fun ^^  

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 am
I think it's pointless to have Agility on Ninjask since it's ability is already speed boost.

Maybe Protect, to get a free speed boost at the start of the fight.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:36 am
Arcanas
I think it's pointless to have Agility on Ninjask since it's ability is already speed boost.

Maybe Protect, to get a free speed boost at the start of the fight.

nice idea.. i think ill try that out. ^^  

Kyrosaki

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TPLoG Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items