Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:22 pm
So I have been voting in the arenas, which I don't normally do, and exploring the area. Imagine my shock (yes eek ) that X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X only had two fans! And I'm The Lonely Bones only fan. We need to do more than vote for our fellow guild members, we need to become FANS! (That sounds a bit stalker like doesn't it? 3nodding )
So, go to Arenas and enter the username in the empty box. Then use the drop down menu to change from 'submission by user' to 'by username'. After the search, click on the username over the avatar. This should get you to a page with the users current avatar and their submission(s). In the box where their current avatar is located is the option to 'become a fan'. OMG Gaia couldn't have made this any harder could they!
Anyway, do it to support our fellow guild members! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:28 pm
I just recently got involved with the arena by submitting my mule, Bluebelle Babe, in the contest that begins tomorrow. (Probably today by the time anyone reads this) Anyhoo, I had no idea about becoming a fan and I will go immediately to the forum and follow your most welcome instructions. Thanks! heart  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm
HII..HUGZ 2 DEATH.. OK IM GO AND C HOW 2 DO THAT.. I WILL BECOME EVERYONE FAN THAT IS MY FRIEND..AND SOME OTHER RANDOM PPL.. I SPREAD THE LOVE ALL OVER GAIA..SMILEZ BIGG..  
VOTE IN ART ARENAZ..IF U ENTER POST HERE AND LET PPL KNO UR WEEK

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games