Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Where to begin... @_@

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:15 pm
Hi all! I'm new to this guild and to this sort of thing in general and I have some questions and problems I was wondering if you could help me with.

Question 1-
Could someone describe some of the various branches of paganism to me? I have no idea what I want to get into.

Queston 2-
Is there anyway I could get a mentor of sorts to guide me through all this?

Thanks in advance! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:48 pm
there's the Pagan Mentoring sticky up there--i don't really know how active it is, though.

and well....i'd say there's an infinite number of pagan branches, really. what exactly are you looking for?  

MST3Kakalina

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:04 pm
Dr.Voodoo
Hi all! I'm new to this guild and to this sort of thing in general and I have some questions and problems I was wondering if you could help me with.

Question 1-
Could someone describe some of the various branches of paganism to me? I have no idea what I want to get into.

Queston 2-
Is there anyway I could get a mentor of sorts to guide me through all this?

Thanks in advance! <3

1) You have your basic Recon Paths, your Eclectic Pagans, you Wiccan Trads, your Eastern Faiths, your Native American Lodge Religions- and takes there of, then you have the Fusion Faiths- ummm.... was I general enough to cover everyone?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:34 pm
There are some basic books on Paganism you chould check out. Aah... what's the title of the I have... blast it, I can't remember off the top of my head. Look for a book that's green with big trees on the cover (laughs). There are also a few other overview books on Paganism.... there's either an Idiot or Dummy guide I believe. Those would give you a basic overview of the branches. The green book I mentioned, though, does a really cute presentation of the 'umbrellaness' of Paganism (or more properly, Neopaganism). If you're really interested, I could summarize that when I get the chance upon your request.  

Starlock

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff