Submit

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:39 pm
OK I GOT A NASTY COMMENT IN MY AVATAR ARENA.. OK THIS GIRL NAME..momo-ai13 TRIED 2 MAKE ME LOOK SO BAD IN THERE...SHE WAS LIKE IM GIVE U A 1 BECAUSE IM VICE CAPTAIN AND IM ABUSING THE GUILD WIT TELLING PPL 2 VOTE 4 ME...AND IM CHEATING BASICALLY SHE SAYING..SO I SENT HER A PM 2 LET HER KNOW THE REAL
... I TOLD HER IF SHE WOULD OF READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT SHE WOULD OF SAW I ADDED EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THE GUILD NAMES THAT WAS IN THE AVATAR ARENA CONTEST.. HOW AM I CHEATING.. I SWEAR.. OH YEA I DELETED HER COMMENT FROM MY CONTEST BECAUSE ITZ MY CONTEST AND I CAN DELETE U RITE OFF..ND 2 TOP IT ALL OFF SHE IN THIZ GUILD.. WOW crying PLEASE STOP MAKING UP LIES ON ME..IF U CANT READ THEN GTFO DA COMP.....CUZ I HAD ENOUGH WIT BEING ABUSED..OK ALSO SHE PM ME SAYING SHE ONLY JOIN THE GUILD 2 REPORT OUR GUILD.. AND SHE GOING 2 KEEP REPORTING IT.........SO I JUST BANNED HER AND LAUGH AT HER .....ITZ REAL FUNNY 2 ME HOW PPL CAN TRY 2 TELL U HOW 2 RUN UR OWN GUILD.......SHE CALLED ME NAMES SAID MY AVATAR IZ *GHETTO*..HELLOOOOOO.. IAM A LIL GHETTO DUMMY..ROFLL.. BUT AT THE SAME TIME..IM STILL A LADY..SO SHE NEEDZ 2 LEARN SOME RESPECT WHEN SHE TALKING 2A ADULT..YALL UNDERSTAND ME!!1  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Completely!
You even went out of your way to add the person in 'Avi Art' to the announcement. You are NOT a cheater.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:40 am
Oh dear... you really do seem to be attracting the crazies lately, aren't you? So am I. Was there a full moon or something? They seem to be out in droves!

As far as your latest nutjob is concerned, that's exactly what she is... a rude and obnoxious nutjob. You did good by deleting her comment. I've entered my mule, Bluebelle Babe, in the Arena too, starting tomorrow. I hope that nutjob doesn't show up but if she does I shall also send her packing. Hugs! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:15 pm
GailAnne Munchkin
Oh dear... you really do seem to be attracting the crazies lately, aren't you? So am I. Was there a full moon or something? They seem to be out in droves!

As far as your latest nutjob is concerned, that's exactly what she is... a rude and obnoxious nutjob. You did good by deleting her comment. I've entered my mule, Bluebelle Babe, in the Arena too, starting tomorrow. I hope that nutjob doesn't show up but if she does I shall also send her packing. Hugs! heart
ROFL... U HAVE ME LAUGHING UR SO RITE..BUT YES I ADD U 2 DA ANNOUNCEMENT..JUST SEND ME THE LINK IN A PM..AND I ADD U K..HUGZ..ALSO MAKE A NEW TOPIC IN AVATAR ARENA FOURM IN THE GUILD AND PPL WILL C AND VOTE 4 U..HUGZ  

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Purtie
Completely!
You even went out of your way to add the person in 'Avi Art' to the announcement. You are NOT a cheater.
UR SO RITE ...I ADDED EVERYONE WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY WAS IN THE CONTEST...I INCLUDED EVERYONE EVEN PPL THAT WAS RUNNING AGAINST ME.. IM NO HATER.. AND SHE WAS REALLY TRING 2 DOGG ME IN THE PM YESTERDAY..BUT ITZ OK.. U WIN SOME AND U LOSE SOME AND U KNOW WAT..SHE LOST CUZ I BANN THAT AZZ..GIGGLEZ.. I REALLY DONT LIKE 2 B MEAN.. BUT SHE REALLY PISSED ME OFF. BY SAYING SHE GOING 2 REPORT EVERY1 IN THE GUILD..SHE A REAL WACK JOB.. IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN..ROFLLLL  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:02 pm
X-BILLIONdollarAZZ-X
GailAnne Munchkin

ROFL... U HAVE ME LAUGHING UR SO RITE..BUT YES I ADD U 2 DA ANNOUNCEMENT..JUST SEND ME THE LINK IN A PM..AND I ADD U K..HUGZ..ALSO MAKE A NEW TOPIC IN AVATAR ARENA FOURM IN THE GUILD AND PPL WILL C AND VOTE 4 U..HUGZ

AWWW! Thank you! You're the bestest! 4laugh  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers