Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 pm
**XD I know i knwo... i think its those sparkles that are making me do it.... ._.

The wolves turned on each other as Kiza turned to Pain and Akita. As he tried to instill fear in them they continued to look at him unhindered. (You cant scare me!! >:3)

Akita let out a commanding bark, and the wolves stopped. Pain nodded to Akita and they left into the forest. "You have done well Kiza.... Sage mode seems to fit you fairly well. You have now earned passage into the great Sage alliance with Luke, Korps, and myself. Congradulations!" Pain said offering him his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Kiza walk to him ending his Sage mode. He fell down to one knee and his right arm moved his hand up to his head and look as if he was holding his head. "Ow massive headache I'll get use to it." Kiza got up walk to Pain and meet his hand with a firm handshake. "Thank you Pain." Kiza bowed showing respect and waited for him to send them back. "Pain quick question is Akita my Sage Mode Wolf?" Kiza was trying to refer to Pains two mighty dragons. Being summoned when he goes into Sage mode.  

Archangel Forever

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 pm
Pain shoke his hand firmly and then answered his question. "Oh, Akita? A sage summoning? No!" Pain laughed hardily at such a compliment to Akita. "He is just one of the higer ranked wolf captains here. He trains the younger ones and has helped me a few times in the past. Your Sage summonings will be much stronger and probably bigger as well." Pain said taking out a scroll to make sure who would be summoned from the wolf realm. He had alot of information from around the ninja world and beyond.

"Ah! Here we go! You will be able to summon the Mystical Wolf Trio of this realm. They are its guardians and work together with great power, strategy, and talent." Pain said showing Kiza the picture on the scroll. "It will drain almost all of your sage chakra to summon them to battle though. I'd suggest using them as a last resort."

User Image

From left to Right: Shien of Fire; Intec of Darkness; Linda of Ice. Takes 25% of Sage chakra for each one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm
.............. O_O ..... I want them now.... damn you kiza....  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
.............. O_O ..... I want them now.... damn you kiza....

LOL! I'm awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 pm
**yea thanks to me!

Pain unraveled another scroll and teleported them back to the village.

Training Completed....finally XD  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
**yea thanks to me!

Pain unraveled another scroll and teleported them back to the village.

Training Completed....finally XD

Pssh, you take to much credit. and yes FINALLY!!  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff