Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
The Hunger Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins?
  Yes
  No
  What?
  BEST BOOK EVER!!!!
View Results

Amy Mey

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:32 pm
OMG The Hunger Games and Catching Fire are the greatest books ever written... or at least the greatest ones I've read most recently. I can't wait until August 20th when the final one, Mockingjay, comes out!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 pm
{{ Ohmygosh! I know right!. . .well maybe not the best, but they are awesome! I had to read The Hunger Games for book club. When I got to the end I didn`t realize it was a trilogy so I had to go to the library to get Catching Fire! I haven`t started reading that one yet though because I`m finishing off another book (Impulse by Ellen Hopkins). I already have Mockingjay on hold! I'm number 38 to receive the book though! crying
I seriously can't believe Katniss didn't realize he actually loved her! It made me mad at the end of Hunger Games because of how she made him feel! scream
Bahaha, I always over-react when I read! I'll be sitting there and read a part in a book like the end of Hunger Games and then I shout out, "What the hell, Katniss! You`re retarded!" and then have everyone looking at me weird! xD
I always do that! x)
}}

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

kizi405

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 pm
Yeah Omg!!! I read them because a friend tould me then I say no....so then he blackmail me crying .......then I did,is one of my best books.... then Catching fire is the same or better really a great book!!!! What is you fav. part?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 pm
Amy Mey
OMG The Hunger Games and Catching Fire are the greatest books ever written... or at least the greatest ones I've read most recently. I can't wait until August 20th when the final one, Mockingjay, comes out!!!!

What other book like that have you read?  

kizi405

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

pc_lalalalove_you

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am
omg i LOVE that book xD so awesome although not the best but still awesome. but i didnt get to read catching fire sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:19 am
One of my guyfriends read it and said it was really good. Then I read it and I loveed it. I am excited for Mockingjay. I think I need to reread the books because it's been a while though. But I can't until school starts because the book is on the summer reading list and at least 35 people need to read it.  

Volixia669

Demonic Hellraiser

8,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150

Fighter2TheStars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:55 am
My jaw dropped and I lost my voice when I found out Katniss was pregant! I was just blown away by the suddeness. I was all like, "HOLY CRAP!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 pm
I LOVE this series. I'm on the last one right now smile  

CaptiveRebel

xx 0 30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm
Best books ever~!
^^
I finished all 3 and was totally blown away, but happy with the ending.
Great books, hopefully she decides to write more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 pm
¤I loved the ending too! I`m glad she picked Peeta. They are soo cute together! But I was sooooo sad that Finnick died!! I cried soooo much! Finnick was my favourite character! crying ¤

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

Amaise

1,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:16 am
Amy Mey

I read mockingjay, and liked it. but the ending was so bittersweet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm
The ending of Mockingjay made me cry, and I don't cry very often. That series is one of the best series I have read.  

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

Uriana and Mretta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am
I read the first 2 books then i got mad at the last one so i stopped reading it.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:27 pm
Best series ever!!! heart I cried A LOT!!  

Lithium Legend

Dapper Duelist

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:35 pm
Very awesome.

Though I don't see why so many characters had to die in the last one. :[

I did like the ending and who she chose, anyway. The epilogue in the last book was fantastically written.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games