Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Cutest couples, and the RikuxXion question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firewolffox11

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 am
Xake got it memorized
Xion The Dark Princess
Xake got it memorized
Because it hardly made any sense how you wrote it.
Edit: I've also determined to move this topic from Chatterbox, to the Kingdom Hearts forum. Might I please remind all Guild members to post topics in the appropriate forum. Continued failure to do so could result in the banishment of the offending member.
User Image

ether u hate me or u hate me

As a grammar Nazi, I do. As a crew member, I do not.
This discussion of my feelings for you is over.
Edit: I already said this discussion was over.
A grammar Nazi is a person who strives for good-perfect grammar either online, or in real life. We tend to bug people who use shortcuts for spelling.
Example: U r rely bgging me
They don't write "You are really bugging me." as they should've. Not only that, they ended up saying rely which is a real word.
They misuse words and rape spelling.
I'm a minor grammar Nazi, thus I only attack people who obviously don't care about their spelling.
User Image

oh well in real life i do care about my spellin and grammar but i just dont want to do all that on my summer vaca.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm
i like the soraxkairi pairing it is cute but i do know some people will disagree with me on this but i like akuroku pairing (axelxroxas if you didnt know) so dont sue me its just my opinon i dont mind the roxasxnamine pairing at all i can see why it is cute but they have only seen each other a few times in the game unlike sora and kairi have known each other for years and axel and roxas spend about a year together in orgy 13
The RikuxXion pairing actually now that i think about it could happen and it is cute so i think thats a possible future pairing fandom  

SutaaFox

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 pm
SutaaFox
i like the soraxkairi pairing it is cute but i do know some people will disagree with me on this but i like akuroku pairing (axelxroxas if you didnt know) so dont sue me its just my opinon i dont mind the roxasxnamine pairing at all i can see why it is cute but they have only seen each other a few times in the game unlike sora and kairi have known each other for years and axel and roxas spend about a year together in orgy 13
The RikuxXion pairing actually now that i think about it could happen and it is cute so i think thats a possible future pairing fandom

Bwahahaha, Technically Roxas and Naimne have known each other for as long as Kairi and Sora have known each other, seeing as how they are a part of Kairi and Sora  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:04 am
Xake got it memorized
SutaaFox

Bwahahaha, Technically Roxas and Naimne have known each other for as long as Kairi and Sora have known each other, seeing as how they are a part of Kairi and Sora

i knew someone who say that but technically even though they are sora and kairi they arent themselves excatly. They dont think like sora or kairi and only share a few common things in personality (appearances dont count).They both share different experiances since Roxas isnt apart of sora for a year and its a person's experiances that help to shape that person  

SutaaFox

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am
For 1...RikuXxion wouldn't probably exist cuz for 1 i hate Xion & 2. well...I hate her more. My fav couple from my fanfiction would b RoxasXMitsumi & from the game would b SoraXKairi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 am
SutaaFox
Xake got it memorized
SutaaFox

i knew someone who say that but technically even though they are sora and kairi they arent themselves excatly. They dont think like sora or kairi and only share a few common things in personality (appearances dont count).They both share different experiances since Roxas isnt apart of sora for a year and its a person's experiances that help to shape that person

I don't see why you're telling me all this.  

Xake got it memorized

Alice_BlackCoat

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 am
for me i like roxasxxion but i like namine!!!!! its hard i like them both cause they both loook like sore and kairi...... hard to chose.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm
I think that a funny couple would be AxelXLarxene. It's impossible but funny. But SoraXKairi is cute. Especially when they're little kids.  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items