Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Star Trek XI rumors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Change (Revolution)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:29 pm
Whose got the info? It has one crew member signed, a writer, and that doesn't mean jack s**t. It might not even get written. It's post Archer, Pre Kirk, I don't know anything more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_XI

Whether true or not, rumors are fun. Let's enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:09 am
They should just let the movies die....especially with the kind of movies they're coming out with these days, they should just let the ST movies go down in history...but that's my opinion. I'm not a big fan of ST:Enterprise so maybe that's affecting my opinion.  

~Spectrum Style~

trekkie81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:57 pm
I heard a new rumor that paramount drop the oringnal idea. Because the next Gen cast approach paramount asking for another movie.

Also another rumor I heard the new movie idea they're coming out is that it will involve the mirror universe, and time travel, and some cast members from all five series.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:16 am
all i know is that they SHOUDNT make a prequel just cause everyone else does  

LadyHarlz

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:10 am
After the Failure of Enterprise Paramount Announced that they were giving Star Trek a 1 Decade Shelf period to allow the populace to Rest and recover from the recent over exposure of the product.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:49 pm
I liked Enterprise.
I didn't really watch that much due to school, but what I did see I liked for the most part.
It was nice to get another storyline that spans episodes.  

Gharbad

LadyHarlz

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:59 pm
while i do admit enterprise wasnt bad, once it got running, but since it was always on at like 2 in the morning it tanked  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:43 pm
I don't think I could handle a prequel. I just..God I hate George Lucas for introducing the concept! It's seems like ever since Star Wars episode one came out, there's been nothing but prequels! It seems like such a rip-off! Like, "Well, we can't come up with anything original to follow all these years of history, HEY I KNOW! Let's do a prequel!'  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

Lord of Ostlandria

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:52 pm
They are deffinatly making a new movie it was on the news today . They said it will be about kirk and spock and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:53 pm
I found this article a few minutes ago that says no plot and no cast has been set yet.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060421/ap_en_mo/film_star_trek_abrams  

Ginga

Hassium

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:14 am
Yeah, the new movie is supposedly being directed by the guy who did MI:3. It's supposed to take place before TOS, but after Enterprise, following the early adventures of Kirk and Spock. StarTrek.com is posting updates on it every time new information is announced.
I know I'm going to go see it, if only because it's Star Trek, but I'm a little afraid it's going to suck. I mean, first off, how can you have Kirk and Spock played by anyone but Shatner and Nemoy?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:24 pm
Gharbad
I liked Enterprise.
I didn't really watch that much due to school, but what I did see I liked for the most part.
It was nice to get another storyline that spans episodes.

I loved Enterprise. I was glued to it like I haven't been glued to Trek in years.  

Wind-Whisper

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:25 pm
Hassium
Yeah, the new movie is supposedly being directed by the guy who did MI:3. It's supposed to take place before TOS, but after Enterprise, following the early adventures of Kirk and Spock. StarTrek.com is posting updates on it every time new information is announced.
I know I'm going to go see it, if only because it's Star Trek, but I'm a little afraid it's going to suck. I mean, first off, how can you have Kirk and Spock played by anyone but Shatner and Nemoy?

I heard that there was a series being planned about Kirk's days in Starfleet Academy. I have not heard what the new film is about.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:35 am
YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE STAR TREK!!!  

Gay_Pumpkin

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff