Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Diary of a Fat Black Woman Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ligand

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:17 pm
May 28th:

Breakfast and lunch were both a no-go. I went out of the house at 6am to get my hair braided. At 10 I went to a senior "pic nic" but there was no food. I kindof thought there would be food which is why I didn't eat breakfast before I left the house. :[

After the picnic I was stuck at Jeff's house for a few hours playing video games. I'm not sure why but I didn't really have a good time and I was glad to go home.

When I finally got home I had bean and rice, and some pineapple a bit later. I may eat again if I get hungry later, who knows. It's more likely that ill just fall asleep .

@Star: you weren't ripped off, everything costs more at Publix lol. I go to the local farmer's market to get my fruit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm
May 31st:

:[ I honestly don't remember everything I ate today. There was a lot of food and barely any of it was good for me xD. I did do some exercise though smile . Strength training. I will not dwell on how horrible today was, as there's always tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to go for a job biggrin in the morning. I promise! No backing out <3.  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 pm
June 1st:

Breakfast: Peanut butter and banana sandwich with some milk.
Calories: I'd say around 500 o-o

Lunch: Subway, 6inch veggie
Calories: 350

Dinner: T^T Taco bell, cheesy been and rice burrito
Calories: 490

Snack : baby carrots
calories: doubt they matter.. lol

Total: 1340, I need to eat more :[

Exercise: I did 20 minutes of jump roping/ dancing. I woke up too late to run this morning T^T.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm
June 2nd:

Had my chemistry final this morning, beasted it. Afterwards for breakfast I had a 6inch veggie from subway.

For Lunch I had Ramen >.>; lol

At some point I had fruit pebbles...and half a peanut butter sandwich.

Later on for dinner-ish I had four ravioli squares and some marinara. >: I wasn't that hungry xD.

My rough estimate of calorie intake is : 1546 I'll do some exercise later ;x hopefully  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm
June 8th:
Oh dear lol, I missed 6 days >.<;!

I joined a Zumba class! It's once a week for an hour, so that's exciting. Today was my first day going. I also got a job :3 and it's kicking my butt!

For breakfast I had subway , lunch I had apple sauce......

At some point I had a lot of cake and ice cream >.< lol

There was also some watermelon and a cucumber during the day .

For dinner I had ramen >.<;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm
June 29th:

I guess I should update this. I'm doing kungfu (OUCH) about 2-3 times a week and Zumba on Tuesdays! Today happened to be one of those unfortunate days where Zumba and Kungfu happened on the same day. :[ Pain.  

Ligand

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces