Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
I FELT IT!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ligand

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:18 am
Alright smile soo this is kindof a really lame and minor accomplishment >.< but I felt the need to share it with someone who would understand . Today I was eating lunch and then at some moment I stopped eating and said "You have had enough". I got this feeling in my stomach, I was satisfied but not overly stuffed. >.< I am generally a ..leave-nothing-on-your-plate kindof person..but today was very different =D and i'm proud xDl That's all smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:44 am
When I first felt it I was amazed too. : P Good work!  

Tandahda
Crew

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:06 pm
That's a big step! Congrats!  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 am
Of course, for me there's a problem in the mechanism for me feeling full and stopping eating... its why I have such a problem losing weight and keeping from inching up on the scale numbers over and over again. : |  

Tandahda
Crew

Ligand

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:13 pm
Seraphsody
Of course, for me there's a problem in the mechanism for me feeling full and stopping eating... its why I have such a problem losing weight and keeping from inching up on the scale numbers over and over again. : |
T^T You'll get there eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:17 pm
I know what you mean! I was at work today and brought some left over casserole for lunch and I only ate half of what I brought! And I was like, bored at the time and stuff too which usually makes me more likely to over eat.
Good job!  

.WayneZinok.

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm
Congratulations! That's definitely something to be proud of. biggrin

I remember the first time I felt that. I'm trying to recognize that point every time I eat, but it's still weird getting used to a whole new set of feelings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:37 am
Congratulations! I do that often as well, when I feel full, I try not to pick at what left on my plate and put it in the fridge for later. When I was younger my step mother would harrass me on eating EVERYTHING on my plate, even when I was full... I got into the habit of eating everything because I hated the idea of wasting. Then I got into the habit of just saying no to the extra food, I didn't want to be overweight and have all the problems that were in my family.  

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games